Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing rumors of a Leash burn. I only have 1 thats being staked currently so won't matter much to me but definitely helps overall. If only Bone and Shib can do something since they been slacking. I don't see bone on ethscan, might not be an erc20 token, not sure. So can't tell its stats. I'm tempted to pull out of bone-eth pool but they giving me free bone and don't want to miss out for the long term. I hear gas is high plus with rewards rate having gone down, I won't be claiming them as often and staking them.

A shib burn would be welcomed. The price has stagnated recently.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Anyone buying Fetch.ai? it looks like it could be big but I don't really see anyone talking about it :lupe:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y’all doing it wrong :smh:

now is the time when you look into buying coins like this

when there’s no fanfare and the price is low/stable

just wish the price was lower so I could go in harder

Possibly....But with ETH 2 about to drop :yeshrug:and coinbase :manny: I'm not as highly convinced of this crypto as compared to you.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Possibly....But with ETH 2 about to drop :yeshrug:and coinbase :manny: I'm not as highly convinced of this crypto as compared to you.

I don’t even come close to seriously looking at SHIB and ETH as competitors so 2.0 is unrelated IMO

the coinbase listing is definitely important but you haven’t seen anything that warrants the blatant doubt casted with dude’s post below…anyway time will have to tell

Guess coinbase retracted on listing shib.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
5if2e9.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Completely out of the bone-eth pool. Was treating me good at first but bone been dropping in price and I didn't want that hurting my eth. Took out like 2500 bone. Swapped about 480 for Shibasia. Got 914 trillion of those and with 5% rewards, goal is to reach a quadrillion hopefully by Halloween or EOY the latest. Then converted some for 10 Link so I can hurry and reach 3k coins and stop buying. They dipping too so figured might as well. Gotta see if I stake the rest or load up some other coins.