Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Felt like shiba swap was a mixed bag. A lot of cats traded in shib for bone and that may hav offset growth. Fkn leash tanked :wow: so I bought some more. Glad to see thread upped.

U think leash gon comeback? I put a whole eth into leash when eth was 1800 and now I’m pressed, cuz I only had 2 eth :(.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i do have faith in leash based on the scarcity. im tight as well over the recent decline but the game is the game. twitter also saying they’re considering a burn.
I think with the new pairs on the swap they burn some. Ryoshi coin and some other one. Also heard that any new exchanges gotta burn shib and leash before allowing them for trading.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think with the new pairs on the swap they burn some. Ryoshi coin and some other one. Also heard that any new exchanges gotta burn shib and leash before allowing them for trading.
anyone cop the new ryoshi coin?

also theres chatter on twitter that ryoshi and satoshi are the same person.. a chick
hard to tell whats fact and whats fud. i swear the fud for shiba is working overtime :dry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Coinbase slacking but another exchange might not be.

et5yqmnqq7h71.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

yoooo interesting coincidence…I was just on webull a few hours ago looking to see which cryptos they sell and even tho DASH and SHIB aren’t sold on their platform I saw them listed among the others that are…hopefully this is true

Trade cryptocurrencies on Webull 7 days a week!

I’m also looking at XLM as a result