SHE’S IN! TISHA CAMPBELL-MARTIN CONFIRMS ‘MARTIN’ REBOOT

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Metoo is a joke. How do u get sexually harassed by a guy and go back to work with him?
Because it probably never happened, or she overexaggerated. And it’s pretty obvious she’s only doing it because her and her husband broke as fukk. U know how these females are breh

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I wasn't a huge fan of Full House growing up but I would say as far as TV show reboots, that Fuller House shyt is about as close as you can get to matching the tone of the OG show with a new plot lines, it's corny af but feels natural.

Not sure if Martin could recapture things in that manner but I would tune in just for nostalgic reasons.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't see how this is gonna work in 2018 to be honest. I'm surprised Tisha is even cool with it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Roseanne, breh?

That’s coming back in March. All these cac shows returning. Might as well bring Martin back.

Hope we get a Fresh Prince reboot soon.

Actually Fresh Prince doing reboot in animated cartoon,

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a bad idea.

Leave that shyt classic alone.

Tisha sounds so desperately that she needs a job. Martin's show Partners with Kesley Grammer got cancelled and his lately stand-up were terrible. Martin begging to do Bad Boys 3 and was hoping Will Smith agree to it but Will doesn't want to do it.

Sound like both of them need a job.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm all in for the reboot. RIP Tommy, but yeah even without him it should be funny. I didn't think dude was all that funny. I'm in the minority on that. Cole simping on Pam was always funnier to me. And you had people like Hustleman and Bruh man.

The only thing I could see holding this back is the "new" blacks won't like the hood humor and people gone say Martin's characters like Jerome and Otis are bad stereotypes. Get ready for that bullshyt. :martin:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would she be able to confirm anything if the star of the show is not in? You think Martin don't want another go at it? Have you seen his standup lately, his movies? That nikka gotta recapture his magic somehow.

Steve sounds like he didn't even watch it.

It seems Martin get tired of those same question when he came on the their show.