SHE’S IN! TISHA CAMPBELL-MARTIN CONFIRMS ‘MARTIN’ REBOOT

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She needs the money so of course she wants to do it. Her and Duane are broke as hell.
:martin:
They could be like flex & Shaunice with a lame ass reality show on the OWN Network. :yeshrug:At least they’re trying by actually working the circuit they (Tisha) are known in.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It may or may not be good but it's not gonna flop I can guarantee that.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Naw. Bruh man was funnier than hustle man though :usure:

Besides that hustle man ain't show up til like the 3rd season

Its a toss up to be honest. Hustle Man stole the scene more than Burh Man, moist of his funny shyt was with Martin, whereas Hustle man had his own funny shyt :yeshrug:

sean360

Pro
Daps
i am interested, i would be an interesting look to see how they are living now that they are older, would also be interested if he now is with pam lol

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
wonder if this is will put momentum behind the living single reboot that's been rumored. don't think either could live up to their OG runs, but i'd be interested to see what the storyline is for the characters 20 years later

Maxine's sexy, dark chocolate ass...

:noah::shaq::noah:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Metoo is a joke. How do u get sexually harassed by a guy and go back to work with him?

Whatever happened, however it happened...they are different people now. Feelings, emotions, relationships, drugs, fame, money and all kind of other shyt was in between Martin and Tisha's communications at that time. Decades later, things are different, there's probably much less barriers to their respective truths now and maybe they have talked/clarified things.

All the social ills that are prevalent and being put on blast in this day and age, racism, sexism..is about communication at the end of the day, and not necessarily words.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Whatever happened, however it happened...they are different people now. Feelings, emotions, relationships, drugs, fame, money and all kind of other shyt was in between Martin and Tisha's communications at that time. Decades later, things are different, there's probably much less barriers to their respective truths now and maybe they have talked/clarified things.

All the social ills that are prevalent and being put on blast in this day and age, racism, sexism..is about communication at the end of the day, and not necessarily words.
So if Martin do it “again”. Then what?

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
A martin reboot...
:ohhh:

OldAgreeableAgama-size_restricted.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So if Martin do it “again”. Then what?

Whatever happened between them cost them both a great deal, financially, emotionally.

Are Martin or Tisha the same people they were 20 some odd years ago? I don't think so. He seems be sober, she has established herself outside of his shadow and neither are really hurting for dough or recognition. A LOT has changed in the ways of how they communicate as opposed to then.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
everything in me is telling me this is a bad idea

but curiosity prevails, i still wanna see

I don't want to see it.

But I know I will knowing full well it won't be able to be as classic as the original.