Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They gonna reboot good times & Sanford and son next :bryan:
14629156998828.png
hqdefault.jpg
Wilona has done a number on her face it seems. And who is this last Gargoyle looking cat at the bottom. Or is that just Lamont in a bad picture?

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Won't work for several reasons

-Martin's meltdown in 2004 or so ended his career. He's slow, not funny, doesn't have that same energy

-That show was on during the perfect era. The outfits, the slang, the references all fit perfectly for the 90s

-will not work without Tommy (wouldn't work with him either) but still, dude was a major piece to the show

Pure comedy lmfao

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Tommy’s distinct laugh made a LOT of things funnier than they would’ve been otherwise on the show.

My curiousity will make me check for it since I bonded with those characters but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous that the show won’t be allowed to have the chops to be what it was in the 90’s unless it was on Netflix

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This is sad

It's like trying to get magic johnson, kareem, worthy and the 88 lakers to come back in 2018

Thanks for the memories but leave it alone everyone close to 50 and today's laughs will not be the same as the 90s..

Of course tisha Campbell wants to do it cause of her money situation and debt. Plus she look like she wants the attention

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
Wasn't she the reason the show had drama, she ended up leaving

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Like I said in another thread, Will and Grace started this chain of past shows trying to come back. Since this new Will and Grace season is doing well, everybody is trying to come back now because they think they’re going to have the same success.

Martin would need a way to work around the absence of Tommy’s character. If they get creative with that or explaining where he went (like he got a real job finally and moved away) or something like that, it could work. I’m with it.

:dahell:
What's Will and Grace...

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
What's Will and Grace...

Yeah. Their original finale was back in 2006. They came back this past year for a new season and it’s doing pretty well. Good ratings and they’re immediately back on the awards circuit. Now, everybody and they mama trying to come back now because they think they’re going to have the same success. Roseanne coming back next month. Somebody said Murphy Brown coming back. Legit almost every popular cac show is in talks to be rebooted now.

That’s why I don’t care about Martin coming back. All these cac shows returning, might as well bring some Black ones back. They just gotta creative with Tommy’s absence. I’m here for it. Bring Moesha back too.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is sad

It's like trying to get magic johnson, kareem, worthy and the 88 lakers to come back in 2018

Thanks for the memories but leave it alone everyone close to 50 and today's laughs will not be the same as the 90s..

Of course tisha Campbell wants to do it cause of her money situation and debt. Plus she look like she wants the attention
I don't get how you can age out of being funny?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nicca if I was Martin I wouldn't even dream of pickin' up the phone to talk to this APPLEHEAD HEFFER,
damn being on TV with her again...

...and wasn't Carl and Tichina talmbat how the show ruined their careers or something just a little bit ago??

Naw, something don't smell right here...