SHE’S IN! TISHA CAMPBELL-MARTIN CONFIRMS ‘MARTIN’ REBOOT

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If they rebooting shows from the 90's, then they needta let me get dat Step By Step back.

I already got the premise:

Times is hard, so all the kids had to move back in with Frank and Carol to stack.
JT still ain't chit, Karen is fat now, Danaburger got a MBA but no job, Mark brought a gun to school and is fresh out the looney bin.
Brendan was dumb so he went to the Army and fought in Afghanistan so now he back and got PTSD.

They can call the chit "Step Back".

The twist?

Codeman is rich now.

ABC need to cut me a check for this sheeit...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they rebooting shows from the 90's, then they needta let me get dat Step By Step back.

I already got the premise:

Times is hard, so all the kids had to move back in with Frank and Carol to stack.
JT still ain't chit, Karen is fat now, Danaburger got a MBA but no job, Mark brought a gun to school and is fresh out the looney bin.
Brendan was dumb so he went to the Army and fought in Afghanistan so now he back and got PTSD.

They can call the chit "Step Back".

The twist?

Codeman is rich now.

ABC need to cut me a check for this sheeit...
Truthfully that's very realistic lol.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Tichina has held up well over the years.

Tisha doesn’t look bad. I know she has a lung disease but if this reboot really happens, she gotta be more camera ready.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I don't get how you can age out of being funny?

Think about why Eddie hasn't done a stand up tour in 30 years...He said himself that he wanted to go out while he still had it..still funny...Once you've been away for that long (21 years) especially a classic show like Martin had, you can't catch lightinig twice...The reruns hold up to this day so why mess with a legend??

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about why Eddie hasn't done a stand up tour in 30 years...He said himself that he wanted to go out while he still had it..still funny...Once you've been away for that long (21 years) especially a classic show like Martin had, you can't catch lightinig twice...The reruns hold up to this day so why mess with a legend??
Yeah thats one example though its plenty of older people and that are hilarious have been hilarious. I dont know if it will happen but I say try it sometimes shyt works sometimes it fails im willing to check it out personally and i think more people want it that thecoli realizes imo..