She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So brehs shes coming over and to be honest a nikka's kinda nervous:sadcam:. I never really intended for her to come over. I was just asking to see what her response would be.(i wasnt even in my room at the time. i was at my roommates apartment) Drop some jewels on a young nikka coli brehs?

If you dont hit tonight you aint never gone hit...NEVER ! :ufdup:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Figure out what you intend to accomplish tonight and go from there. If you're looking to get better acquainted cool, if you're looking to smash cool. Don't be indecisive. If you make a move and she's not with it don't worry she didn't want to fukk you anyway. Relax man this isn't anything you have to really think about.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
nikka is gonna leave this thread open and cock block himself when she goes to check her FB :heh:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This can't be real life.... Dude really asking advice on how to just chill with a female..

Icant.gif

And how are you so sure she's going to have sex with you? :foh:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
This can't be real life.... Dude really asking advice on how to just chill with a female..

Icant.gif

And how are you so sure she's going to have sex with you? :foh:

i dont know, but if she does i maybe in trouble or get exposed:merchant:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is hilarious but sad if true, on one hand i dont wanna believe a nikka would do a troll thread trilogy but if so this a new level of :troll: