She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
be aggressive but dont rape her

let her know u wanna smash and have fun

dont be a sissy breh

now eat

had to learn the hardway

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
A virgin:why:

Play That v card she'll probably be really intrigued and wanna teach you a thing or two:takedat:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you got some alcohol right? A shot or two of ciroc will guide you on home into that wet wet. Dont know what the fukk u trippin about. Shes down. You're in...

i dont drink breh... i need something to calm me down especially as time starts winding down.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
ill be 23 in 2 weeks:sadcam: im kinda nervous doe. i have like zero experience, and Ive NEVER had sexual contact.

If she doesn't flake and actually shows up, this is what you do:

1. make her feel comfortable as hell, like she's at home. This is going to be necessary
2. when she asks to use the restroom, point her in the direction. Letting her roam freely around the pad gives her a sense of freedom
3. while she's in the shytter, take off all your clothes and wait for her to come back

Statistically, as men, we are allowed 3 chances in life to pull this off.

Good luck, amigo.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ill be 23 in 2 weeks:sadcam: im kinda nervous doe. i have like zero experience, and Ive NEVER had sexual contact.

We the same age. I hate when nikkas say you need to knock out some freaks first but its true to get your rhythm. If this is youre first time and youre not :troll: then you should be able to hit her like 6-7 times tonight tho. Good Luck :myman:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Ole Leonard ass mthafukka
200px-Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg

But you won't a bad plot to help to you :umad:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
If she doesn't flake and actually shows up, this is what you do:

1. make her feel comfortable as hell, like she's at home. This is going to be necessary
2. when she asks to use the restroom, point her in the direction. Letting her roam freely around the pad gives her a sense of freedom
3. while she's in the shytter, take off all your clothes and wait for her to come back

Statistically, as men, we are allowed 3 chances in life to pull this off.

Good luck, amigo.

:merchant:
R u serious????

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How you never had sexual contact.. basically scared of p*ssy. But on here referring to a girl across the hall as that b1tch across the hall?

Anyway, really, your only shot is to eat the pus beforehand.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
i dont drink breh... i need something to calm me down especially as time starts winding down.

Lil nicca just calm ya ass down. You stressin me out. Its like this: she likes you. Just dont pour jelly on yaself and you good. Be confident and know shes comin over for a reason. Ask her about her day...just basic sht, and let the convo develop naturally by playin off her, and then assert yourself. Id do a quick workout to get rid of your nerves, which will release endorphins and serotonin, so you'll be on a natural high.