Sherri Shepherd States Why She Would NEVER Have Sexxy Red On Her Show : When In The Hell Did Getting Money & Showing Your Butthole Become Sexy, Huh?!"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The Rachel Bilson chick from The OC. I'm surprised that no one made a thread on it as she was essentially disregarding men that has only had 4 sex partners wasn't a hoe. She was still invited on the show even after how vocal she's been about her sex likes/dislikes and previous partners on her podcast.

It's like posters forget that sex talk has always been on Daytime talk shows and the guest, host and audience members themselves haven't shied away from the topics nor their honest opinions about it. That's not even defending Sexxy Red as I would pick the $30 food stamps over dinner with her any day, but the criticism is a bit disingenuous.
Show me the white women bent over talking about the color of their “bootyhole”.

I’ll wait

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The Rachel Bilson chick from The OC. I'm surprised that no one made a thread on it as she was essentially disregarding men that has only had 4 sex partners wasn't a hoe. She was still invited on the show even after how vocal she's been about her sex likes/dislikes and previous partners on her podcast.

It's like posters forget that sex talk has always been on Daytime talk shows and the guest, host and audience members themselves haven't shied away from the topics nor their honest opinions about it. That's not even defending Sexxy Red as I would pick the $30 food stamps over dinner with her any day, but the criticism is a bit disingenuous.
Sex is natural. We can talk about sex. What red is doing is a bridge TOO FAR

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sex is natural. We can talk about sex. What red is doing is a bridge TOO FAR
And it's all a moot point anyways as Sexxy Red isn't part of the Daytime Talk Show fan base or even close to it, so Sherri Shepherd saying she won't be a guest on her means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Besides, music artist don't even show up on type of shows anyways for the most part.

JBQH

Pro
Daps
If anyone knows what should or shouldn’t be said online it’s the one who talked about too many abortions to count and also walked away from her child and never met them. Yep, that’s her. :martin::snoop:

And at the same time she’s right about this subject.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So have all them white broads on daytime TV and Fox News, but you don’t see them championing young white women behaving like this in the media/music.

Go head with that BS.
Kerry Washington just admitted to one as well. You think that makes her the same Sexyy Red?
:comeon::stopitslime:
I think it makes all the white women you speak off and sherry Shepherd worse than sexy red. There is nothing worse in this world than a hypocrite. Just because they don’t do their dirt publicly doesn’t mean they are any better:ufdup:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Sexy redd is the worst embodiment of every negative stereotype racists have about black people, she isnt a walking talking stereotype.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I think people miss the point with this. Black people as a whole need to stop putting our business on the street. Sherri just asking for some class. That's not lost on us. Idk why people acting like making mistakes and championing bad behavior is the same thing.
But sherry doesn’t have classs :gucci: The problem with too many people in the world is that they believe their actions dont matter as long as they pretend them are wholesome.Even worse the pretender's and their ilk like to look down on people pretending like they’re shyt don’t stink or they don’t have a “past”.