Sherri Shepherd States Why She Would NEVER Have Sexxy Red On Her Show : When In The Hell Did Getting Money & Showing Your Butthole Become Sexy, Huh?!"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
People don’t like hypocrites:ufdup: sherri Shepherd probably has more bodies than sexy redd and damn sure has had more abortions:sas2:'View' Host Sherri Shepherd: 'I Had More Abortions Than I Would Like to Count' | Fox News
So have all them white broads on daytime TV and Fox News, but you don’t see them championing young white women behaving like this in the media/music.

Go head with that BS.
Kerry Washington just admitted to one as well. You think that makes her the same Sexyy Red?
:comeon::stopitslime:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
change the fukking station :what:

i feel like i'm in the twilight zone with all this red attention and yall claim ya don't like it. then ironically, i doubt anybody is watching sherri show while acting like she won the championship of classness with this quote. no, everybody running in the sexyy red topics everyday lmboooooo... and then have the lack of wherewithal to PONDER WHY every song she makes is degenerate shyt. cuz yall love it!

twilight zone type shyt, i tell ya
Men looooooove hos. Men talking about her more than women tbh

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So have all them white broads on daytime TV and Fox News, but you don’t see them championing young white women behaving like this in the media/music.

Go head with that BS.
Kerry Washington just admitted to one as well. You think that makes her the same Sexyy Red?
I think people miss the point with this. Black people as a whole need to stop putting our business on the street. Sherri just asking for some class. That's not lost on us. Idk why people acting like making mistakes and championing bad behavior is the same thing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Whenever people mention the opposite to the Sexy Redd, Cardi B types they just always bring up that Rhapsody rapper :dead:

Like bruh...is that it???
YES and that’s the problem.

There isn’t enough variety. Rhapsody is the most well known alternative.

Even someone like with Lil Mama or Tayana Taylor’s old vibe would be cool for the younger girls to see. Just talented girls having fun, not over sexualized, etc.

How come we can’t have a Lauryn Hill? Why do we have to have all the popular black female rappers promoting ho culture?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think people miss the point with this. Black people as a whole need to stop putting our business on the street. Sherri just asking for some class. That's not lost on us. Idk why people acting like making mistakes and championing bad behavior is the same thing.
Exactly. Yall talking about body counts out here when white HS/college girls are known for being the absolute wildest demographic in this country, but you don’t see them literally putting that on front street in the media.

Republicans pride themselves on “family values” when every other day someone is outed for being on the DL, having side babies, being swingers, abusing kids, etc. Most folks have some dirt under the carpet and have enough sense to not blast it to the world.

TLDR: Sherri having a past is not the same as rapping about one’s “bootyhole”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Go head with that BS.
Are posters literally going to act as if there wasn't a white chick on daytime TV just a few days ago championing being a hoe and essentially saying she didn't want a dude that wasn't one? Hell even Whoopi had to call her out on it

Those Daytime talk shows talk about some of the same topics that some posters in here aren't trying to insist they do and always have.

The truth of the matter is that Sexxy Red doesn't fit her fanbase, so there's no reason to bring her on the show nor talk about it.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Are posters literally going to act as if there wasn't a white chick on daytime TV just a few days ago championing being a hoe and essentially saying she didn't want a dude that wasn't one? Hell even Whoopi had to call her out on it

Those Daytime talk shows talk about some of the same topics that some posters in here aren't trying to insist they do and always have.

The truth of the matter is that Sexxy Red doesn't fit her fanbase, so there's no reason to bring her on the show nor talk about it.
Who was it?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who was it?
The Rachel Bilson chick from The OC. I'm surprised that no one made a thread on it as she was essentially disregarding men that has only had 4 sex partners wasn't a hoe. She was still invited on the show even after how vocal she's been about her sex likes/dislikes and previous partners on her podcast.

It's like posters forget that sex talk has always been on Daytime talk shows and the guest, host and audience members themselves haven't shied away from the topics nor their honest opinions about it. That's not even defending Sexxy Red as I would pick the $30 food stamps over dinner with her any day, but the criticism is a bit disingenuous.