Sherri Shepherd States Why She Would NEVER Have Sexxy Red On Her Show : When In The Hell Did Getting Money & Showing Your Butthole Become Sexy, Huh?!"

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Sexxy Red isn't suitable for Daytime TV....

Her antics would have been better for Jerry Springer

Daps
People don’t like hypocrites:ufdup: sherri Shepherd probably has more bodies than sexy redd and damn sure has had more abortions:sas2:'View' Host Sherri Shepherd: 'I Had More Abortions Than I Would Like to Count' | Fox News

bingo. but people don't even be knowing wtf they cheer on, see how everybody jumped on a social media clip lol. I ACTUALLY fukk with sherri and subscribe to her channel. her show is def not as classy as social media skimmers think or whatever she is trying to portray. just like the majority of people on here who hate on red probably be talking about eating booty holes all day and have the nerve to fake outrage at pound town :skip:

#knockitoff

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
bingo. but people don't even be knowing wtf they cheer on, see how everybody jumped on a social media clip lol. I ACTUALLY fukk with sherri and subscribe to her channel. her show is def not as classy as social media skimmers think or whatever she is trying to portray. just like the majority of people on here who hate on red probably be talking about eating booty holes all day and have the nerve to fake outrage at pound town :skip:

#knockitoff
I'm not appalled at Sexxy Redd lyrics or songs....it's every fukking song.

Sometimes I just wanna listen to music and vibe about enslaving and pillaging the art world....sometimes I don't want a hard dikk when I'm not making art.

Sexxy Redd only makes 1 type of music....SEXUAL DEGENERATE shyt.

Im start painting me erotic art....do a painting on Narcisse except it's gonna be my clone cucking me with an abstracted female figure:ohhh:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
She's right and I'd fukk Sherri up the ass, seems like she'd take it nice and slow :ehh:
kermit-the-frog-kermit-meme.gif

Daps
I'm not appalled at Sexxy Redd lyrics or songs....it's every fukking song.

Sometimes I just wanna listen to music and vibe about enslaving and pillaging the art world....sometimes I don't want a hard dikk when I'm not making art.

Sexxy Redd only makes 1 type of music....SEXUAL DEGENERATE shyt.

Im start painting me erotic art....do a painting on Narcisse except it's gonna be my clone cucking me with an abstracted female figure:ohhh:

change the fukking station :what:

i feel like i'm in the twilight zone with all this red attention and yall claim ya don't like it. then ironically, i doubt anybody is watching sherri show while acting like she won the championship of classness with this quote. no, everybody running in the sexyy red topics everyday lmboooooo... and then have the lack of wherewithal to PONDER WHY every song she makes is degenerate shyt. cuz yall love it!

twilight zone type shyt, i tell ya

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
change the fukking station :what:

i feel like i'm in the twilight zone with all this red attention and yall claim ya don't like it. then ironically, i doubt anybody is watching sherri show while acting like she won the championship of classness with this quote. no, everybody running in the sexyy red topics everyday lmboooooo... and then have the lack of wherewithal to PONDER WHY every song she makes is degenerate shyt. cuz yall love it!

twilight zone type shyt, i tell ya
I love me some Sexxy Redd....I got my tix when she come to Baltimore... :wow: "My dikk SHAFT black and dikk head Taupe"

We in there!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No more talking,just start sending a prayer up for their downfall,cant say we didnt ask nicely.Im currently in a spiritual war with Beyonce/Jay, right now im 2-1 if we keeping score:respect: