Sherilyn Guerrero (youngest daughter of Vickie Guerrero) talks about being SA’d by her step dad and her mom Vickie choosing her husband over her

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I've seen it first hand with a close friend. She told the mother about the father doing some inappropriate touching and the mother tried to fight her. Didn't even ask any questions of the husband or try to get more details from the daughter to see if the story was believable. Just immediately tried to fight her for trying to take away her happiness.
Because she's sees her own daughter as competition for men. Has no concept of her daughter being an innocent that deserves to be protected. I hope your friend has a support system in place because that's really hard.
On top of that my friend's cousin (who admittedly is fine as fukk) also pointed out that just earlier that day she caught the same dude sneaking and taking pictures of her. Her own punks ass dad lashed out at his daughter. Let that be me first thing I'm doing is demanding to see his camera roll and if he don't want to show it I'm beating his ass.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Is Vickie still signed to AEW? If so I'd reconsider if I was Tony.

Vickie Guerrero has finished up with All Elite Wrestling.

Fightul Select reported today that Guerrero and AEW mutually agreed not to renew her deal. She's under contract until July.

On her Twitter account, Guerrero talked about starting a "new journey" and betting on herself. She also stated that she's at a "crossroads" in her journey as she looks towards "new opportunities."

https://wrestlingnews.co/aew-news/vickie-guerrero-is-leaving-aew

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vickie said what some of the stupid motherfukkers on here was saying about Megan in the Tory case.