Sherilyn Guerrero (youngest daughter of Vickie Guerrero) talks about being SA’d by her step dad and her mom Vickie choosing her husband over her

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
No wonder it's so easy for Vickie to get heat. She's just a shytty person so it comes naturally.

She comes off like any other Mother who would take up for the guy over her own daughter because that guy either takes care of them financially, and/or (likely here) he gives her the type of “love” she ain’t had in a minute.

Vicki probably been on that “I deserve to be happy too!” shyt since Eddie passed. I get it, But to not only dispel your daughter’s pleas, but to actually block her from calling you?

And Shaul’s non wrestling ass is out here in Chicago doing burlesque dancing and shyt…

Fukk both of em :camby:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She has a middle sister, who she didn't mention, so I at least hope she is getting support from her.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If either of my nieces say something happen, thats it PERIOD, no matter who it is in the world they’ll be getting hurt. I would put hands on my own father over that. I can never understand families that operate otherwise.