Sherilyn Guerrero (youngest daughter of Vickie Guerrero) talks about being SA’d by her step dad and her mom Vickie choosing her husband over her

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That Vickie response sounds like dirtball parent shyt, TBH... the daughter is 27 now and I understand some kids grow up to be a-holes, but the way Vickie's talking on this post is like she's been a bother to her since she was a kid, which is just a fked up thing to say. She sounds exactly like the kinda parents who put the person they're with before their children and probably been doin' it way before now.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Horrible. There are moms that are like this all over. They will choose their "happiness" with a man over the well being and safety of their kids.
I've seen it first hand with a close friend. She told the mother about the father doing some inappropriate touching and the mother tried to fight her. Didn't even ask any questions of the husband or try to get more details from the daughter to see if the story was believable. Just immediately tried to fight her for trying to take away her happiness.

On top of that my friend's cousin (who admittedly is fine as fukk) also pointed out that just earlier that day she caught the same dude sneaking and taking pictures of her. Her own punks ass dad lashed out at his daughter. Let that be me first thing I'm doing is demanding to see his camera roll and if he don't want to show it I'm beating his ass.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If either of my nieces say something happen, thats it PERIOD, no matter who it is in the world they’ll be getting hurt. I would put hands on my own father over that. I can never understand families that operate otherwise.

Why would you assault randoms and your own father off words without ever getting confirmation that it actually happened lol

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Gross. Never denied it, didn't do any due diligence to even get it investigated, completely dismissive and demeaning to her daughter. It's more likely that Vickie's Groot looking ass knows not only is it true that man molested her daughter, but feels jealous about it and is competitive with her about it.

It happens so much. Women secretly competing with their daughters and so they have no empathy, no support for them. Eddie is rolling in his fukking grave right now.