Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I’d bet this site is 65-75% Black if you only count active users.

I think the bulk of the non Black posters are over in the wrestling section or coliseum. Maybe the booth years ago.
Too many Kobe stans in the Coliseum, last I checked white cats didn't fukk with him that heavy compared to us. TSC and probably the Film Room.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
More, try 75%. A lot of y'all say this because some black posters will go against the collective on how we're "supposed" to be but this is a black site.

Yeah I be seeing little subtle signs. Like it was a dababy thread taking about his head. And I made a post that was relevant saying RIP Roy Lee. To my surprise few people quoted me and I got a lot of daps. I was surprised cause Roy Lee wasn’t too popular at all mainstream wise, and was a hood comedian from Dallas. And not the type of comedian white people be listening to or that was even on they radar. Of course this don’t prove that everyone on here is black, but just an example

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah I be seeing little subtle signs. Like it was a dababy thread taking about his head. And I made a post that was relevant saying RIP Roy Lee. To my surprise few people quoted me and I got a lot of daps. I was surprised cause Roy Lee wasn’t too popular at all mainstream wise, and was a hood comedian from Dallas. And not the type of comedian white people be listening to or that was even on they radar. Of course this don’t prove that everyone on here is black, but just an example
He will be missed. We should all let these hoes dies.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
CAP crackers love kobe
Yes probably some 30 and under who grew up on him. The Coli has a lot of people over 30. Compare the love he gets on here vs somewhere like RealGM where I doubt we make a sizeable percentage, they generally don't trash him but they don't have him in their top 5s anywhere near the frequency of Coliseum posters. Matter of fact he's almost never top 5 unless covering a specific era. And that's white folks who keep it just on basketball not other shyt like Colorado or image.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yes probably some 30 and under who grew up on him. The Coli has a lot of people over 30. Compare the love he gets on here vs somewhere like RealGM where I doubt we make a sizeable percentage, they generally don't trash him but they don't have him in their top 5s anywhere near the frequency of Coliseum posters. Matter of fact he's almost never top 5 unless covering a specific era. And that's white folks who keep it just on basketball not other shyt like Colorado or image.
white people over 30 got micheal Jordan as their number one and then steve kerr and stockton as 2 and 3

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no one on here fetishizing white women
giphy-downsized-large.gif