Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Man when I lived in SF it felt like I was the only black person there. Dating scene was trash for a black man imo
Yeah I’m glad I’m only here for my job. So far all I seen is cac women and Asians mostly. Hence why I made it 21 years without fuxking a cacette until a Jewish girl from Berkeley got me on a horny day:yeshrug:you know any spots?

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m glad I’m only here for my job. So far all I seen is cac women and Asians mostly. Hence why I made it 21 years without fuxking a cacette until a Jewish girl from Berkeley got me on a horny day:yeshrug:you know any spots?

Yeah I was there for work as well but naw, unfortunately I don't know of any, I moved back east in 2018. I mean there are plenty of spots out in Oakland but I can't think of any places in SF.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Those comments
:gucci:

They can be that openly racist and get likes?
All depends on how a place is moderated usually. Coli says homophobic shyt that would get you banned real quick elsewhere but it’s much less politically correct here when it comes to modding

Same goes for some of these Reddit subs, if that type of content is praised then yea it’s open season with that type of shyt

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Don't give them the time of day. They're a bunch of hoodlums with a shytty past and no future. They can call us creepy even though they, being black have no right doing that, and since I don't want to be banned by Reddit I'd rather not say why.
This bytch ass nikka can say this on Reddit and not get banned

I'm glad I found the Coli I would've been on other forums meeting up at these cornball incels' addresses for talking out of pocket like this

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Facts, they trying to bring up Black men in SOUTH AFRICA raping women, but every 15 minutes in India, a woman reports a rape.

:mjlol:

To all of you indian dudes that will see this thread, us Black American men will never be like you.

:deadrose:
Rape? They actually burn those beautiful indian girls alive when they try to branch out with other men. Weak jealous punk ass bytches. Got that 1950s white boy mentality.