Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Dudes are going to get mad at folks talking shyt about them when they are referencing a thread talking shyt about them :lolbron:

I know a lot of folks come here to vent and don't adhere to political correctness due to that and shyt I do it too. I hope this site doesn't become some soft ass ban over the slightest offense like twitter or neogaf. But there are some dudes on here who want to talk shyt but then in the next post get angry when folks are talking shyt about them in the same way. Same thing with the "hold your own nuts" shyt. Like, I get the hostility and defensiveness towards other groups and I agree but if you're going to go down that road, you need to accept it comes with certain consequences. If you want to say fukk everybody, you can't get mad when they are saying fukk you back lol.

Pick a battle strategy. Call them a bunch of curry eating fakkits and keep moving. But don't cry. Its the game you want to play.

Pretty much. I ain't perfect, so I personally ain't about to hype up myself to belittle people who are different than me just to somehow make myself feel better about whatever. That's just counterproductive.

...and LMAO @ the poop knife thing, just steer clear of the reddit creative writing. That one isn't even the worst, there's Swamps of Dagobah and Broken Arms and....yunno what, just enjoy your day and don't read any further. :hhh::bryan:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This site is not 45% black among active users :comeon:

I don’t know how black this site is. But for all intents and purposes it’s the most black forum I know. But I’m only on thecoli though lol. And yeah I know it’s hella people pretending to be black and trolling and shyt in here, but I think people underestimate how black the site is. Every person I met off line from here been black and cool as hell.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
giphy.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t know how black this site is. But for all intents and purposes it’s the most black forum I know. But I’m only on thecoli though lol. And yeah I know it’s hella people pretending to be black and trolling and shyt in here, but I think people underestimate how black the site is. Every person I met off line from here been black and cool as hell.

I did a search on posts that ask your race and most of them have black folk winning by an extremely wide margin(70-90%). I think we should do another one.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I mean it's quite obvious that a website where many people can voice their opinion freely would make bunch of ho babbles and cucks real mad. They hate politically incorrect places. This is why re.ddit was created, so bunch of losers could create their sub-forums where they can ban people they don't like and feel good about their miserable life.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I did a search on posts that ask your race and most of them have black folk winning by an extremely wide margin(70-90%). I think we should do another one.

Id say take the percentage of the total of black votes and cut it in half for a general idea of what percentage we have on here. Like if it comes it to be 80%, it’s probably safe to say it’s at least around 40%

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Id say take the percentage of the total of black votes and cut it in half for a general idea of what percentage we have on here. Like if it comes it to be 80%, it’s probably safe to say it’s at least around 40%

Fair. Thing is back in the day (2015 or so) a lot of users had their pictures as avys, and I lurked TinyChat as well. Almost everyone was black.