Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Maybe founded by... I’m pretty sure we are the minority here
The running joke of this being a cac site makes no sense most of the posters here are black you can even see threads where posters post themselves the discourse is too black here to be imitated

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The running joke of this being a cac site makes no sense most of the posters here are black you can even see threads where posters post themselves
I’ve been here for a while. I was a member of sohh back in the day. If anything I’d say this site is like 45% black... when it comes to active users. Now lurkers bring the number down.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
To the racist Indians from Reddit watching this site and reading this thread. I never ever needed welfare nor have I ever lusted over an Indian woman. I prefer my woman to actually smell pleasant. fukk off and have a nice day.

These currycacs are delusional. I don't know how they even fix their mouth to say anything to anyone when they defecate in their streets/rivers, throw their dead in that water, bathe in and drink from that same body of water. And I haven't touched upon the rape and the creepiness of their men. Currycacs hold that L :picard:

But when it's a cac it's "yes yes, very gud ser" :mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Same idiots sowing division here, same idiots sowing division there.
Dudes are going to get mad at folks talking shyt about them when they are referencing a thread talking shyt about them :lolbron:

I know a lot of folks come here to vent and don't adhere to political correctness due to that and shyt I do it too. I hope this site doesn't become some soft ass ban over the slightest offense like twitter or neogaf. But there are some dudes on here who want to talk shyt but then in the next post get angry when folks are talking shyt about them in the same way. Same thing with the "hold your own nuts" shyt. Like, I get the hostility and defensiveness towards other groups and I agree but if you're going to go down that road, you need to accept it comes with certain consequences. If you want to say fukk everybody, you can't get mad when they are saying fukk you back lol.

Pick a battle strategy. Call them a bunch of curry eating fakkits and keep moving. But don't cry. Its the game you want to play.

Last edited:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
hldfDr5.png

Coli wolves yall hopped right in their thread :mjlol: post 14 days old and all this stuff from the last hour lmaoooo

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Oh, and anytime you have to reinforce your masculinity as a group of men with subreddits and circle-jerking, that completely invalidates any shred of masculinity that you may have possessed to begin with.
:mjlol:

Black Men (especially American) are the pinnacle of the term “masculinity” and we don’t even have to put an ounce of effort into it. It’s just natural for us. That’s even after societies have desperately attempted to emasculate us throughout history.
:yeshrug:

We’re even considered hyper-masculine at times. Hyper-sexualized and looked at as sex obsessed savages with insatiable libidos and shyt. Comes with the territory.
:francis:

Indian Men are generally just looked at as creepy, desperate, weak, smelly and weird. It may hurt, but that’s the truth.
:manny: