Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
How ya'll shyt on Reddit and big up Twitter--the same website that will police all language expect all the bullshyt I got to read about black men (regardless if I actually follow those POS)?

Reddit > Twitter
With both of them, who/what you follow determines what you’ll see. I only see the anti-BM fukkery when I log on here because it doesn’t come on my TL.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
To the racist Indians from Reddit watching this site and reading this thread. I never ever needed welfare nor have I ever lusted over an Indian woman. I prefer my woman to actually smell pleasant. fukk off and have a nice day.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
With both of them, who/what you follow determines what you’ll see. I only see the anti-BM fukkery when I log on here because it doesn’t come on my TL.

I don't understand what you're saying.

I don't make Twitter my echo-chamber, but, I don't follow @nikkasAintshyt.

You still see bullshyt retweeted. Twitter loves showing you tweets of people who are followed by people who you follow.

You can't exactly "hide."

Twitter is still "open" more or less.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Punjabis, Orientals, and the occasional delusional Black Woman obsessing over the affairs of Black Men, you say?
:ohhh:

What’s new? As Black American (Western) Men, we’re the most loved, yet the most hated people on the planet.
:mjlol:

No problems though. If you show love to me, I’ll show love to you. That goes for anyone. It’s as simple as that.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To the racist Indians from Reddit watching this site and reading this thread. I never ever needed welfare nor have I ever lusted over an Indian woman. I prefer my woman to actually smell pleasant. fukk off and have a nice day.

same to all you racist coolies reading this but I do like some indian women tho so hold this :noah: