Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:russ: That chest beating always comes back

monique-clownery.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I took my L.....but again we didn't lose to a sorry ass team like Shedeur and Co did.... :umad: ...
Shedeur and co isn’t playing with a team
full of 5 stars like Caleb has the privilege to do every week ..which has been mentioned previously in this thread and even with the talent disparity he’s never looked as sorry as Caleb did tonight :picard: wow

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
how do you come in undefeated…team
full of first round draft picks …and put up a sub 200 yard 3 pick game to fukking Notre Dame :wtf: i literally can’t wrap my mind around that showing tonight

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Shedeur and co isn’t playing with a team
full of 5 stars like Caleb has the privilege to do every week ..which has been mentioned previously in this thread and even with the talent disparity he’s never looked as sorry as Caleb did tonight :picard: wow
listen to this idiot..... :dead: ....we just lost to a ranked team....Sheduer & Co lost to a garbage ass Stanford team which made a crazy ass comback....and here you are with the excuses....you were already called out for waking up this morning and trying to cop pleas for Colorado and here you are doing it again....just take that L bruh....regardless of anything you say....I'd rather lose to a ranked team than a team that is sorry as fukk....

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
listen to this idiot..... :dead: ....we just lost to a ranked team....Sheduer & Co lost to a garbage ass Stanford team which made a crazy ass comback....and here you are with the excuses....you were already called out for waking up this morning and trying to cop pleas for Colorado and here you are doing it again....just take that L bruh....regardless of anything you say....I'd rather lose to a ranked team than a team that is sorry as fukk....
What excuses did i make you moron ass nikka? lmao

You have better talent than colorado you got damn clown …full stop ..your team is chalked full of fukking 5 stars and you’re comparing yourself to colorado? :mjlol: what a excuse making fukking loser … incompetent ass SC stan’s really do view themselves as inferiors to real competition

“buhhh buhh buhh we lost to a ranked teammmm don’t you know we only can look good against San Jose State!!! don’t you get it!! :damn:

Get your dumb dusty ass the fukk on somewhere with your fraud ass program embarrassing themselves ….. YET AGAIN lmao

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What excuses did i make you moron ass nikka? lmao

You have better talent than colorado you got damn clown …full stop ..your team is chalked full of fukking 5 stars and you’re comparing yourself to colorado? :mjlol: what a excuse making fukking loser … incompetent ass SC stan’s really do view themselves as inferiors to real competition

“buhhh buhh buhh we lost to ranked teammmm we only can look good against San Jose State!!! don’t you get it!! :damn:

Get your dumb dusty ass the fukk on somewhere with your fraud ass program embarrassing themselves ….. YET AGAIN lmao
Caleb Williams would have thrown that last ball for CU …that’s the different between a guy like that and a Shedeur …change the arm angle ..trust your talent and let it fly …you cannot just take a sack on 4th down …unacceptable …the two sacks this game are both on #2
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:......shut the fukk up.....

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:......shut the fukk up.....
all that shows is that i’m not biased you dumb ass nikka :mjlol: what the fukk would you post that for lmaooooo

IMG-0553.jpg

But what about this embarrassing ass performance tho … let’s talk about it? why when it’s not San Jose State you little goofy ass nikkas get embarrassed…how does a team chalked full of 5 stars lose to the tulanes and the ND’s of the world … how do you waste a Caleb Williams for 2 straight years
:russ: