Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You saying that's like Zach Wilson who played an extremely weak schedule with a superior squad whereas 2s schedule been 7th in the nation with a completely inferior squad. That BYU squad offensive grade was a 98. Everything was elite compared to their inferior competition that year. They played a CUSA schedule due to COVID

CU 2023 sos - College Football Strength of Schedule Rankings

BYU 2020 - Premium Stats

CU 2023 -

I know you are stupid but you don't have to say it everytime you hit post reply.

If anything, what 2 is doing is like Mahomes in 2016 but much better.

Sometimes I forget you use to act like a dikkhead when anyone questioned Cam Reddish back in the day. Shedeur isnt that trash nikka you would bytch about to people. So thank goodness for that. You love hard. Its ok breh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sometimes I forget you use to act like a dikkhead when anyone questioned Cam Reddish back in the day. Shedeur isnt that trash nikka you would bytch about to people. So thank goodness for that. You love hard. Its ok breh.
There it goes. You were wrong in that past on this nikka so I am going to discount you now. That hoe nikka shyt. I done put nikkas on to Giannis, Joe Burrow, Mahomes before he popped off. Been telling nikkas about Acuna Jr. before nikkas knew about him. You gonna give me my flowers, bytch! No, of course not. But but Cam Reddish. Stop it, son. That's thecoli.com for ya.

Bro, all of the times you are wrong on here. This shyt on thecoli never fails.

I called you out in that post because it was done without context you stupid ass nikka.

You mention Wilson who had a high score via PFF his last year in BYU. Basically, you were trying to knock it but failed. Why?

A. Because your stupid
B. Lack context
C. Just running your mouth like a dumb son of a stupid bytch
D. All of the above

You got it. The answer is D.

You stupid, that goes without saying. I don't even need to go any further on A.

B. You lack context. Wilson was on a stacked squad with numerous NFL prospects. 5 to be exact playing an extremely weak schedule v. Mainly CUSA foes because COVID fukked up their real schedule which is generally strong.

So using Wilson is simply a dumb move. He played a inferior schedule with a superior squad. Basically, it was a slightly worse current USC team playing CUSA teams and of course, they will dominate. Common sense, stupid nikka. I would have been cool if you tried to use a better match but there ain't one that's close other than Mahomes at Texas Tech and even he ain't that close.

C. That Cam Reddish comment was hoe nikka shyt. I took a shot at you, cool if you took one back like West Coast CTE ass is doing. When you do the hoe nikka special, can't fukk with loser nikkas. If you gonna call me out for my Ls. Call me out for my Ws. I got hundreds of em on here. shyt, thousands. Don't get on my shyt list. I am relentless and I always go too far. Talking shyt is cool, being a hoe ass nikka ain't. I will get personal if you want to go there.

That's it. Don't play yourself for these nikkas. I will make an example of you if you do.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Dude in here lost it after mentioning he was wrong about Cam Reddish son I'm in here crying off the comedy :laff:

Man said I take it too far and get personal son this is a message board water you talkin bout :laff::laff:

Loser nikkas expose themselves everyday shyt is crazy IMMA TYPE MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOCK IT OFF MISTER!!!!! :mad::damn:

THAT'S IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! You said I was wrong about Cam Reddish, time to remind you your father didn't hug you as a child and you have to take meds for your sleep apnea

jay-versace-typing.gif

The funniest dudes on here are those that are dead ass serious. Happy Monday y'all

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dude in here lost it after mentioning he was wrong about Cam Reddish son I'm in here crying off the comedy :laff:

Man said I take it too far and get personal son this is a message board water you talkin bout :laff::laff:

Loser nikkas expose themselves everyday shyt is crazy IMMA TYPE MEAN THINGS ABOUT YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOCK IT OFF MISTER!!!!! :mad::damn:

THAT'S IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!! You said I was wrong about Cam Reddish, time to remind you your father didn't hug you as a child and you have to take meds for your sleep apnea

jay-versace-typing.gif

The funniest dudes on here are those that are dead ass serious. Happy Monday y'all
nikkas gotta log into aliases just to replies. I never seen this nikka in my life. These sissy nikkas going out sad. Raise your hand if you want my acknowledgement son

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You put folks on to Giannis even though DraftExpress was the first to scout him and immediately said he was a 1st round pick?

You got a big ego.
This nikka talking like DX was what it is today owned by ESPN. Most people weren't checking for it unless they were diehards.

DX didn't even say anything like he was a 1st round pick at the time. They just mentioned who he was and they were suggested this kid. Even then, he was wildly unknown. I put mad nikkas on to him when he was going to camps in Europe. He was 6'6 when I was covering him on RealGM. Put respect on my name, bytch.

I was one of the first and I stood ten toes down on him on RGM.

Like I said, give me credit if you gotta knock a nikka. It's that simple.

You damn right I got a big ego, ask your bytch, she will also tell you I got a big dic

For Ronnie, I've been telling nikkas he can be the next Barry Bonds since he was 18 playing in single A in Rome, GA. He wasn't even a top 100 prospect yet.

nikkas love giving you hate when you wrong and love giving never giving you credit for shyt.

To me, the biggest bytch nikkas do that fukk shyt. I don't do that shyt. You gonna talk shyt, talk shyt. Don't do that disrespect shyt. I'll harm you little nikka. I rather you talk shyt all day like @westcoast than be on disrespect time.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikka claimed he discovered Giannis, when Giannis didn't even have televised games

1026265356949528586.png
I got film of his camp play and I had the same highlight packages that his camp was sending within the industry at that time. So no, I didn't have any game film but I had clips and I knew talent when I seen it.

Only people who had game film were the ones who made the trip to watch him play live. Even then, those scouts who seen him took notes, they didn't always record.

I never claimed to discover him. No one but his Greek coach he tried out for can claim that. I just claim I was high on him even from the beginning when he was mentioned as a potential prospect.

nikkas acting like I am an international scout. I am not. How am I going to discover anyone? Ya'll on some hoe shyt. No one on this site should be even talking anything if you gotta discover it to talk about it

Don't ever mention Michael Jordan ever again. You didn't discover him at Laney HS when he was playing JV

If you didn't discover Caleb Williams when he was playing middle school football, don't even mention him. Same for Shedeur. If you discover he played football on that Oprah channel, too late, don't mention him. Thecoli.com

Last edited: