She mad the white man didn’t think about her

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure brehs only clowning her because she thirsting for white men. If she was making videos on some pro black shyt, no one would have a problem with how she look. She not bad looking, she just looks foolish.

I went to that Twitter thread and seemed like most if not the whole thread was full of black womens making vids complaining bout how none of them were black.

I still wouldn’t shyt on black women as a whole because of this. Pretty sure most don’t give 2 shyts bout this, it’s just the vocal minority online that makes it seem like it’s more than it really is.

was nothing basic bout the chicks I saw :unimpressed:

Says I gotta have an account to see this :gucci:

Far as the chick getting roasted for the 200k ring demand, I think it’s moreso the delusion and entitlement that got people roasting her not because she so disgusting looking. If she was more humble, I doubt she’d have a problem out there. She’d definitely do better than her male counterpart. What hurts women like her is them being delusional.
Yea nobody ever mentioned anything about that chick’s looks, only her unreasonable delusional demands

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Frankly I don’t even believe this is real b/c the internet told me that every Zaddy was gonna save us from Blackistan and the evil black superpredator bogey man.

So you mean to tell me the PAWGs ain’t peaceful and the Zaddy’s ain’t our saviors?! Next they gon be tellin us that water is indeed wet!
:picard::ohhh:
Water actually is not wet

That is beyond sad and difficult to watch.
I think this was a prostitute trying to pick up a John FWIW

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Not really, most dudes know what’s up.
The good thing about social media is some women love to get on there, talk and treat it like a diary. Those type of women are one of the loudest on social media. Let them keep talking, if you’ve noticed they got a lot more women telling them to be quiet because they exposing too much and it’s not a good look :russ::russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone woman on Tiktok got the same voice, inflections, accent :martin: Someone was saying in one thread that regional accents are dying out because of Tiktok and social media. Don't know if there is any data to support it, but anecdotally it seems true.
Makes sense. Similar phenomenon to how regional rap has been getting less and less prevalent since everyone around the country is exposed to the exact same shyt since childhood via the internet.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
[url=https://ibb.co/9tk4bQV] [/URL]For those keeping score at home:

A successful, educated, dignified, handsome, Black nuclear physicist is corny; but a tobacco chewing, rusty pickup truck driving, cousin kissing, dirt road white boy who doesn't use a washcloth is the prize.
:francis:
This is her man btw. She was hiding him until 4 months ago once white supremacists on tiktok doxxed her. Prior to that she ran a "problack" tiktok account 💀
[url=https://ibb.co/9tk4bQV] [/URL]

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
WAIT!!! He's ugly and she's carrying on like this?

giphy.gif

Girl go TF OUTSIDE please. Let me go do some work
Well I mean....

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you don't care then you lack empathy for the woman who is too deranged yet desperate for the approval of a racist that finds her existence repulsive...
You problack simps are funny. You must not know who she is 🤣. She been pretending to be a problack tiktoker for the last two years. 4 months ago some white supremacists on tiktok exposed her for having a whole whitw boyfriend. She eventually had no choice but to "come out"