She mad the white man didn’t think about her

Daps
The good thing about social media is some women love to get on there, talk and treat it like a diary. Those type of women are one of the loudest on social media. Let them keep talking, if you’ve noticed they got a lot more women telling them to be quiet because they exposing too much and it’s not a good look :russ::russ:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's usually pretty good at calling out racists against black people in general. This is very weird look for her.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Can't see. Its deleted

Which part? I’m still seeing the tweet

I've read through a million comments trying to find an answer and I believe what they think is that BW have a reason to date WM but BM don't have that same "need" to date WW because BW should be good enough? So this "difference" is really just a double standard.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the toxic mess I see on Twitter around the word pick me but she is the exact meaning.

I stay seeing sisters who try & bring unity & common sense get labeled that word

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the toxic mess I see on Twitter around the word pick me but she is the exact meaning.

I stay seeing sisters who try & bring unity & common sense get labeled that word

This is the thing.

These Divestor and Divestor adjacent are the biggest "pick me's" not only do they want to be picked by these non black men but also other women to follow them.....................

giphy.gif
and the black men that they really want.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hate brehettes like this man. They’re so fukking embarrassing, they like to check men for not being interested in women who look like them and everyone can see right through it. She’s really mad that a wm dates his own group of women whereever he went? Like that’s not what most people do because most people look for those within their race to date when they move to a new location.

But she makes bw look like we gaf about who most wm are dating and we don’t. She’s one of those sjw brehettes who always want to police and check other people for things that have nothing to do with them(from supporting gays, trans, to Asians and Latinas) just to have shyt to say.

Anyway it’s obvious she is trying to police what nonblack men are doing to try to guilt and shame them into dating bw. She embarrassed herself and got all the smoke she deserved for sticking her chin in a situation it didn’t need to be in.