She mad the white man didn’t think about her

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yall are roasting the living shyt out of her for her chin but surprised she wants to date white boys :dead:
Pretty sure brehs only clowning her because she thirsting for white men. If she was making videos on some pro black shyt, no one would have a problem with how she look. She not bad looking, she just looks foolish.

I went to that Twitter thread and seemed like most if not the whole thread was full of black womens making vids complaining bout how none of them were black.

I still wouldn’t shyt on black women as a whole because of this. Pretty sure most don’t give 2 shyts bout this, it’s just the vocal minority online that makes it seem like it’s more than it really is.
I scrolled down and saw multiple black women taking offence at some pick up driving white boy dating basic white women

:russ:

Why are they so mad?
was nothing basic bout the chicks I saw :unimpressed:

Says I gotta have an account to see this :gucci:

Far as the chick getting roasted for the 200k ring demand, I think it’s moreso the delusion and entitlement that got people roasting her not because she so disgusting looking. If she was more humble, I doubt she’d have a problem out there. She’d definitely do better than her male counterpart. What hurts women like her is them being delusional.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
CAC said

vaN2jic.gif

:picard:
Slim Charles a GOAT Wire character
white guy likes white women

more at 11

edit:

cac wasnt even smashing these women, just ducktaling about it.
Not saying u lying but how u know he ain’t smash?
LSA is a wild website
How u see the thread with no account?
Miss Nevada & Miss North Carolina >>>
Montana was bad too :noah:

Regional accents are dying out thanks to social media. Read that slowly. Read again even slower.
This is something I noticed too. You can still hear a difference, like I can still for the most part tell a NYer but the young people talk the exact same way regardless of where they’re from. They all say “feel me” 10 times per sentence and say “bro” at least 20 times per paragraph :gucci:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Why are these people acting like there aren't white people in Hawaii? That is a point of contention with native Hawaiians and it's not surprising he didn't go with a native since a decent number of them do not like white people in general. A breh can eat good over though. :shaq:

In any case :laff: at the women in near tears over this.

Also we know why she's so pressed:

:conceit:

It says I need to login, so I'm assuming the responses were so embarrassing they locked it down? :mjlol:

Who cares. If that's that she wants then that's what she wants. Y'all need to get over the idea that every black woman wants a black man.
I think the problem comes from the fact that some black women will subject themselves to some seriously degrading and disgusting things to be with some of these cacs, especially when they are aware of that woman's desperation. Trust me when I say, it is some seriously disgusting shyt and part of the reason why I can't help but cast aspersions on wenches in general. I don't have a hatred for them, I'm just aware of what sort of wild shyt they get up to behind closed doors. It makes the shytting sheiks of Dubai look wholesome as fukk.

If cacs posted their dating inboxes online a lot of brothas would kill themselves
Honestly if only because a few of them have for me. Eye-opening shyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I was tempted to see if he was even attractive but honestly IDC lol. I really want to know why she cares what this random white man is doing with his time, money and 🍆. She needs to go touch some grass and worry about herself
Frankly I don’t even believe this is real b/c the internet told me that every Zaddy was gonna save us from Blackistan and the evil black superpredator bogey man.

So you mean to tell me the PAWGs ain’t peaceful and the Zaddy’s ain’t our saviors?! Next they gon be tellin us that water is indeed wet!
:picard::ohhh:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Look at the replies. There are other black women upset about the original video. Weird.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Frankly I don’t even believe this is real b/c the internet told me that every Zaddy was gonna save us from Blackistan and the evil black superpredator bogey man.

So you mean to tell me the PAWGs ain’t peaceful and the Zaddy’s ain’t our saviors?! Next they gon be tellin us that water is indeed wet!

We've been hoodwinked sis :mjcry:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Why are these people acting like there aren't white people in Hawaii? That is a point of contention with native Hawaiians and it's not surprising he didn't go with a native since a decent number of them do not like white people in general. A breh can eat good over though. :shaq:

In any case :laff: at the women in near tears over this.

Also we know why she's so pressed:

:conceit:

It says I need to login, so I'm assuming the responses were so embarrassing they locked it down? :mjlol:

I think the problem comes from the fact that some black women will subject themselves to some seriously degrading and disgusting things to be with some of these cacs, especially when they are aware of that woman's desperation. Trust me when I say, it is some seriously disgusting shyt and part of the reason why I can't help but cast aspersions on wenches in general. I don't have a hatred for them, I'm just aware of what sort of wild shyt they get up to behind closed doors. It makes the shytting sheiks of Dubai look wholesome as fukk.

Honestly if only because a few of them have for me. Eye-opening shyt.

This and the fact that these are the types of women that come to black spaces and act like chaos agents. If they just dated white men and kept to themselves, I doubt most of us would give a damn. You have some who date out cause that’s genuinely what they want to do, but some do it just to compete with black men in an attempt to masks their own insecurities. They just want to be able to say, ‘ YAAASS’ and use it as a cudgel

Yo, what’s a zaddy? I keep seeing people say this and I’m hella out of touch

:mjlol:

Not really, most dudes know what’s up.

You’d be surprised.