She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

:mjlol: "JOINED" JUNE 15, 2022

:devil:
:evil:

I don't know whats going on with the constant accusations of being an alt on this site. This is my first account ever on here, but even if it wasn't why would it matter?

Aren't you a mod? Can't you see my IP or something? How many people you really got posting out of Hawaii? You guys are some weirdos.

Daps
the depths people will go to defend mid and/or bad content. it's insane. if you loved Eternals cool. if you loved the last Thor cool. But when you love and defend every single piece of content when the overall consensus is :ld: ... that's what stan behavior is. it's not healthy lol.

There's a guy who used to quote me every time i'd have a slight critique and be all "thx for watching :smugdraper: " as if he was getting something out of it from the mouse. Hilarious.

Exactly. I'm marvelset through and through but im not a fanatic like @AnonymityX1000 and I can admit when they're putting out trash.

If somebody points a gun at Kevin Feige, this fool would jump in the way and take the bullet :laff:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Exactly. I'm marvelset through and through but im not a fanatic like @AnonymityX1000 and I can admit when they're putting out trash.

If somebody points a gun at Kevin Feige, this fool would jump in the way and take the bullet :laff:
Imagine building an online persona around stanning production line corporate product. :mjlol:

From Disney, no less :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You are tho, you are all up in the She Hulk thread and you don't even like the show. That's dedication. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Imagine building an online persona around stanning production line corporate product. :mjlol:

From Disney, no less :dead:
Imagine being so salty over it you swoop into a Disney thread no less to talk about another poster instead of the actual topic?
Your persona isn't the greatest either. lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Imagine being so salty over it you swoop into a Disney thread no less to talk about another poster instead of the actual topic?
Your persona isn't the greatest either. lol
I post in marvel threads literally once a month, if that, and you’re always there 5 minutes later, without fail.

I spend most of my time in HL where, not surprisingly, you’re regularly called out as a fukking clown also.

Enjoy getting the last word, troll.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I post in marvel threads literally once a month, if that, and you’re always there 5 minutes later, without fail.

I spend most of my time in HL where, not surprisingly, you’re regularly called out as fukking clown also.

Enjoy getting the last word, troll.
This niqqa is furious. lol