She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think I've properly managed my expectations for this show, it's :manny:, and unlike the other mid ass marvel shows, it doesn't act like it's an important piece of some bigger story. It's just some silly ass shyt.

I don't know why I seem to be the only person that can't get past the CGI though...it is so bad...she hulk looks very out of place and is the worst part of the show to me. Just does not feel right.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think I've properly managed my expectations for this show, it's :manny:, and unlike the other mid ass marvel shows, it doesn't act like it's an important piece of some bigger story. It's just some silly ass shyt.

I don't know why I seem to be the only person that can't get past the CGI though...it is so bad...she hulk looks very out of place and is the worst part of the show to me. Just does not feel right.
Nah, you're not alone. The cgi has been a universal point of criticism for this series. Should've just did like captain america the first avenger and just cgi'd her face onto another person's body. (scrawny steve)
main-qimg-868a0e5236e162c17b5cc3d577ae73c8-lq

shyt was like 10 years ago and looks better

Wouldn't have been too hard to find a 6'8" WNBA player and since she's green any race would've worked.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Wild when them own Lucasfilm/ILM. Just cheap and lame.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah, you're not alone. The cgi has been a universal point of criticism for this series. Should've just did like captain america the first avenger and just cgi'd her face onto another person's body. (scrawny steve)
main-qimg-868a0e5236e162c17b5cc3d577ae73c8-lq

shyt was like 10 years ago and looks better

Wouldn't have been too hard to find a 6'8" WNBA player and since she's green any race would've worked.

THEY ALREADY HAVE A 6'7 STUNT DOUBLE ON THE SET...

MARVELS CGI HAS COMPLETELY
GONE TO shyt IN PHASE 4.

MUST BE PENNY PITCHING PUTTING ALL THIS CONTENT OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

GONE TO shyt IN PHASE 4.

Its clearly rushed, cheap, and lazy. The skin doesn't look remotely real, bad lighting and mocap, all of which clearly is rushing contact with tv budgets

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

GONE TO shyt IN PHASE 4.

We gotta be honest.

Once Disney took over outside of Infinity War/Avengers 1/Ant Man 1/Endgame and Doc Strange the CGI has been complete trash for the most part.

It was first noticeable with how Iron Man's suits started to look post Iron Man 2/Avengers 1

This is from 2008

iron-man.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The suit looks like it has actual weight and moved that way.

Now this is Civil War 8 YEARS LATER after Iron Man.

hr-10.0.0.1487774668.jpg

Infinity War 10 years later.

avengers-infinity-war-iron-man.jpg

It looks plastic, weightless and like something out of a damn video game :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
cgi is only gonna be as good as how much you spend and how much time you are devoting to it.

Disney is 100% at fault.. not the VFX artists. The same artists can go and do Dune or something and win awards because of cost and how much time they are given to complete the project.

The director goes a long way because a good director is going to stand by their vision.. they don't want to put out trash. i bet Coogler is on they ass for the BP sequel.. from the trailer the cgi seems upgraded.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cgi is only gonna be as good as how much you spend and how much time you are devoting to it.

Disney is 100% at fault.. not the VFX artists. The same artists can go and do Dune or something and win awards because of cost and how much time they are given to complete the project.

The director goes a long way because a good director is going to stand by their vision.. they don't want to put out trash. i bet Coogler is on they ass for the BP sequel.. from the trailer the cgi seems upgraded.

AT THIS POINT
THEY HAVE THEIR BASE SO KNEE DEEP
THEY KNOW THEY CAN PUT
OUT ANY CHEAP, LAZY GARBAGE
AND THE STANS ARE GONNA
PROP IT UP REGARDLESS.

THIS HAS BEEN SEEN
WITH PHASE 4 IN ITS ENTIRETY.

WHEN THE FANS CALL IT OUT
THE STANS ATTACK THEM
AND ASK WHY THEYRE WATCHING
THE CONTENT AS IF THEY HAVE
SPENT THE LAST DECADE PLUS
SUPPORTING THE BRAND
WITH THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

Facts

The CGI looked good when Marvel were allowed to let the artists take their time with CGI.

I mean look at the difference

Iron Man 2

Civil War

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-5d7ccb69f725ebc53ec656cba1800cb9-lq

You can blatantly tell that Iron Man and War Machine are CGI models and photoshopped in :scust:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

AT THIS POINT
THEY HAVE THEIR BASE SO KNEE DEEP
THEY KNOW THEY CAN PUT
OUT ANY CHEAP, LAZY GARBAGE
AND THE STANS ARE GONNA
PROP IT UP REGARDLESS.

THIS HAS BEEN SEEN
WITH PHASE 4 IN ITS ENTIRETY.

WHEN THE FANS CALL IT OUT
THE STANS ATTACK THEM
AND ASK WHY THEYRE WATCHING
THE CONTENT AS IF THEY HAVE
SPENT THE LAST DECADE PLUS
SUPPORTING THE BRAND
WITH THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.
Say that then, perfecrly valid reason to still watch something, "I have invested a lot of time and money in this product and want to see it all the way through."

^When asked you just get "stop being a stan" instead of answers to the question.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Say that then, perfecrly valid reason to still watch something, "I have invested a lot of time and money in this product and want to see it all the way through."

^When asked you just get "stop being a stan" instead of answers to the question.

:mjlol:THIS HAS BEEN SAID
REPEATEDLY BY MYSELF
AND OTHERS.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO