She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the depths people will go to defend mid and/or bad content. it's insane. if you loved Eternals cool. if you loved the last Thor cool. But when you love and defend every single piece of content when the overall consensus is :ld: ... that's what stan behavior is. it's not healthy lol.

There's a guy who used to quote me every time i'd have a slight critique and be all "thx for watching :smugdraper: " as if he was getting something out of it from the mouse. Hilarious.
Yeah these dudes weird as shyt lmfaoooo

Wandavision and Loki been the only shyt worth a damn

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
It's definitely mid but it leans into its midness and comedic nature. And it's not as good as Wandavision but it's better than Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Hawkeye which were both incredibly mediocre and poorly done.

And if you've ever watched Orphan Black you know this is a huge waste of Tatiana's talent but for her that disney bag was :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's definitely mid but it leans into its midness and comedic nature. And it's not as good as Wandavision but it's better than Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Hawkeye which were both incredibly mediocre and poorly done.

And if you've ever watched Orphan Black you know this is a huge waste of Tatiana's talent but for her that disney bag was :wow:

:mjlol:NO ITS NOT.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENS ON THIS SHOW.

THERE ARE SCENES IN THOSE SHOWS
THAT PUT THIS WHOLE SERIES TO SHAME.
:devil:
:evil:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
the depths people will go to defend mid and/or bad content. it's insane. if you loved Eternals cool. if you loved the last Thor cool. But when you love and defend every single piece of content when the overall consensus is :ld: ... that's what stan behavior is. it's not healthy lol.

There's a guy who used to quote me every time i'd have a slight critique and be all "thx for watching :smugdraper: " as if he was getting something out of it from the mouse. Hilarious.
Now look at it from the opposite perspective.

It's a lighthearted courtroom comedy, not meant to be taken that seriously. People watching it are well aware of this fact.
Then there's weirdos coming into the thread so eager to attack a show that is basically like an NBC sitcom. I can't imagine you guys give the same amount of energy to shows like New Girl or Parks & Recreation. Why have this much vitriol for some throw away 30 minute comedy? Got people in here picking it apart like its the Sopranos.

I haven't even seen anyone stan the show in here either. We're all pretty aware of what it is. I wonder why the compulsion to come in here pretending like you're fighting hordes of fervent SheHulk defenders. Can't be healthy. :yeshrug:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Don't have to because if you read what i wrote you'd see that there's parts that i've enjoyed. That's the problem with u. Any critique and you can't help yourself but stan for it :manny:
I don't see how that negates what I said at all.

There's that compulsion to pretend again. This guy thinks he's a secret agent fighting hidden wars. Again, it's a 30 minute lighthearted courtroom comedy. Lighten up a little.

8lTHQco.jpeg

Are the 'stans' in the room with us right now?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't see how that negates what I said at all.

There's that compulsion to pretend again. This guy thinks he's a secret agent fighting hidden wars. Again, it's a 30 minute lighthearted courtroom comedy. Lighten up a little.

so nobody can say anything negative about a show that's 'light hearted' :mjlol: you going through all this trouble to defend a show where even you said u don't love it.

i enjoy parts of it.. and the parts i don't im gonna post on. Be mad :manny:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
so nobody can say anything negative about a show that's 'light hearted' :mjlol: you going through all this trouble to defend a show where even you said u don't love it.

i enjoy parts of it.. and the parts i don't im gonna post on. Be mad :manny:
No one said that. No one is mad in here but you and your type. That's my point.

Keep fighting that hidden enemy though, I won't stop you. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics