She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Daps
Like a live action Shrek

Which is funny cause in this episode, ol girl actually calls her Shrek.

Feige and @Bryan Danielson should be ashamed of themselves for putting out something with such inferior quality.

Bu bu bu "female empowerment :gladbron:"

Yeah right :childplease:

But they couched it in femininity to shield themselves from criticism. We're all wrong if we don't like such a "powerful" show.

Can't wait for next week when they completely destroy the Daredevil character :blessed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Which is funny cause in this episode, ol girl actually calls her Shrek.

Feige and @Bryan Danielson should be ashamed of themselves for putting out something with such inferior quality.

Bu bu bu "female empowerment :gladbron:"

Yeah right :childplease:

But they couched it in femininity to shield themselves from criticism. We're all wrong if we don't like such a "powerful" show.

Can't wait for next week when they completely destroy the Daredevil character :blessed:
So are you saying you are watching something you don't like? Why would you do that?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol:Here come the defenders. "Well then why are you watching it!!! :damn:"

Maybe cause I won't know if I like it or not until I see it, ya know, just like everything else that I don't like :gucci:
You just said, "We're all wrong if we don't like such a "powerful" show."
So you already said you don't like it. So were you lying then or are you lying now?
And I didn't defend anything, I just questioned your logic.

Daps
You just said, "We're all wrong if we don't like such a "powerful" show."
So you already said you don't like it. So were you lying then or are you lying now?
And I didn't defend anything, I just questioned your logic.

You can read my posts in this thread, Marvel Defender. I've been very honest about where I stand on this show. Every episode, I give my opinion. I liked the 1st episode. I halfway liked the 2nd episode. I even liked the Meg the Stallion episode.

Now I'm here saying that I don't like this episode and where the show is going, and you ready to put on the Infinity Gauntlet. :francis:

I'm saying that the show is going downhill fast. So now Matt Murdock gets his uniform made by the "Drip Broker".

We already established who made his uniform in the original DD series, and that made a lot more sense than this foolery right here. So lemme guess, Matt just strolls in to this building in Manhattan and gets his costume, and the "Drip Broker" keeps his identity a secret?

Come on, breh, even you as the premiere Marvel Defender and co #marvelset leader know this is stupid, you just don't want to admit this. You know they're about to ruin the DD character with this.

Stop pretending. Break kayfabe for once in your life.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You can read my posts in this thread, Marvel Defender. I've been very honest about where I stand on this show. Every episode, I give my opinion. I liked the 1st episode. I halfway liked the 2nd episode. I even liked the Meg the Stallion episode.

Now I'm here saying that I don't like this episode and where the show is going, and you ready to put on the Infinity Gauntlet. :francis:

I'm saying that the show is going downhill fast. So now Matt Murdock gets his uniform made by the "Drip Broker".

We already established who made his uniform in the original DD series, and that made a lot more sense than this foolery right here. So lemme guess, Matt just strolls in to this building in Manhattan and gets his costume, and the "Drip Broker" keeps his identity a secret?

CDawg ome on, breh, even you as the premiere Marvel Defender and co #marvelset leader know this is stupid, you just don't want to admit this. You know they're about to ruin the DD character with this.

Stop pretending. Break kayfabe for once in your life.
Dawg, I'm not doing any research on you just replying to your latest statement. You said just you, "We're all wrong if we don't like such a "powerful" show." That sounds like the show as a whole because nothing about this latest episode was overly preachy and no one said you are wrong for liking the latest episode. So were you talking about the latest episode or the entire show? Seems like you are just making up shyt as you go along now. Stop scrambling B.
You know everything from the Netflix show is not canon right? And you should also have realized the MCU isn't big on secret identities. I don't know what happened but no I don't take part of his costume being with this designer to mean anything good or bad going forward. I only watched the 1st 2 seasons of the Daredevil Netflix show and generally don't like 'dark and gritty' comic book stories. I think they are dumb for the mostpart. So I don't revere the Netflix shows like you think I should.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:gucci: I didnt respond cause I couldn't believe he said that. This nikka saw incredible piff and turned it off cause he wants Ralph Boehner jokes in his comic shows. :what:
You should quote me if you want to then talk about me. lol

It was so piff, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Elodie Yung and shyt even Charlie Cox himself careers really took off after the series and they are all over streaming sites, movies and cable TV. . .

. . . oh wait nevermind that didn't happen. lol

Last edited: