She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Low key they probably didn't mean for it to be taken that way, but thats how i saw it too.
You catfished that dude, aggressivly took some dikk from him, then gonna act like he's the a$$hole the next morning when he's not cool with you being an entirely different person than he thought.
Is that the case tho? Everyone knows she has a She-Hulk form and a human form. They even discussed her transforming in public before they slept together. It wasn't some gotcha moment the next morning.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is that the case tho? Everyone knows she has a She-Hulk form and a human form. They even discussed her transforming in public before they slept together. It wasn't some gotcha moment the next morning.
He specifically asked who she was, and said it was unexpected that she wasn't she-hulk . Clearly didn't know she had an alternate persona.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He specifically asked who she was, and said it was unexpected that she wasn't she-hulk . Clearly didn't know she had an alternate persona.
So that means he wasn't paying attention the night before and running game because she was talking about how she had to transform in public and he was like, "How did that make you feel?" So he definitely knew.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So that means he wasn't paying attention the night before and running game because she was talking about how she had to transform in public and he was like, "How did that make you feel?" So he definitely knew.
Yeah, i remember that now, she told him it was embarrassing she had to transform at work.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
gotta say it

she-hulk.png

she-hulk is a better character than the hulk.
maslany is more charismatic actor then ruffalo.
she-hulk will work better in a team-up as well.

the sass. the in-jokes. the 4th wall breaking :banderas:
she-hulk and rocket in the same scene.

she is the best female MCU character so far :wow:
She-hulk is a prime example of characters that aren't as popular from the comics translating well to live action. Kind of like Peacemaker for DC.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
That doctor had the greatest post-nut clarity of his life when he woke up in the morning. He fumbled the bag though. Jen is fine as fukk, She-Hulk or not. I’m eating that breakfast too. :manny:

Ion know about Jen Walters...but Tatiana Maslany :patrice:

she-hulk-la-premiere-3.jpg

THE CGI IS PS2 STATUS
ANYTIME SHES IN THAT GRAY SUIT.

:devil:
:evil:

She Hulk be moving like she in 1/6 G whenever she in that suit. Moving like a combination of Moonwalking Mike and Emperor Palpatine

giphy.webp

2.gif

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She talks about men being trash but catfishes a breh just to get laid :mjlol:

Low key they probably didn't mean for it to be taken that way, but thats how i saw it too.
You catfished that dude, aggressivly took some dikk from him, then gonna act like he's the a$$hole the next morning when he's not cool with you being an entirely different person than he thought.

My nikka Wong pawging, love to see it.

And Jen lowkey had sex with breh under false pretenses. Rape by deception:sas2:
As was mentioned earlier, she let him know on the date that she transforms. If he cared he would have peeped any pictures she had around the house when she left him there alone. He also could have googled her before the date, she had been all over the news using her real name.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As was mentioned earlier, she let him know on the date that she transforms. If he cared he would have peeped any pictures she had around the house when she left him there alone. He also could have googled her before the date, she had been all over the news using her real name.

IDGAF, She-Hulk is all on her profile pic and that's who turned up on the date, that's who I want to see at all times, not some pasty, flat everything chick asking me to see the real person inside :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She-hulk is a prime example of characters that aren't as popular from the comics translating well to live action. Kind of like Peacemaker for DC.
A lot of characters who couldn't draw a dime in comics can and have been successful in live action and animation. That's why I had to roll my eyes when some comic fans were questioning why a Guardians of the Galaxy film was being made. The casual audience don't care if characters have been a failure or successful in sales in the comic medium, or if they are b tier to comic readers