She finally gave you some play and agreed to a date...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's the woman of your dreams...A prototypical Coli dime: pretty, mad sex appeal, down to earth, great job, funny and her instagram page is full of the community work she does at the local shelter. You really want to impress her, so you make reservations at one of the swankiest spots in the city just as your moms suggested. You rent a Lambo for the night cuz you mean business and she deserves to be treated like the queen she is. Fast forward to dinner. Things are going even better than you could have expected. She loves the restaurant you picked and offers to cook you steak and garlic mash for date 2 at her crib. You think to yourself "wait till I tell the brehs on the coli" that I'm swanging :blessed: You talk about politics and you're aligned. Family, finances, kids, etc...she passes with flying colors. Then yall start talking about past relationships. You get into your shyt and she's surprisingly really cool about it. You ask her about her past relationships and she says:

200w.gif

You feel your soul leave your body.....

She asks you..."Are you OK with that?"

What is your answer?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn I needed to see this. I had a situation where I was slippin off my pimpin recently
Sometimes the chick just ain't feeling you....

Other times, she pulling a power play and want to train you to psychologically chase her and show more interest than her....regardless, I keep it moving.

Then in the 2nd case she all shook and asking what happened and then she chasing you. :wow:

Last edited: