NJ/FL
This is actually pretty sad. :russ: :dead:
facepalmer.gif

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Nah breh:sadbron: :whoa: ive never tried to smash. i think i put on her pedestal(to my detriment) which i think hurt the situation anymore. whenver she turn the conversation sexual, id shut it down like i was grossed out.(i kinda was since i seen a little sister in a way). i think me being virgin is hurting my situation with women honestly:sad:

:troll:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
thats cause i keep taking Ls with females. shyts kinda disheartening and discouraging... i think its because my experience with women is so limited, so i still learning them.

Y u keep making L posts

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

i wish i was:snoop: but its like once i get to know someone i get kinda sentimental, so once they stop feeling me it usually leaves me confused and depressed. i think if i was sexually active, id be able to move on to another sexual conquest much quicker than a female loses interest in me:confused:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
i wish i was:snoop: but its like once i get to know someone i get kinda sentimental, so once they stop feeling me it usually leaves me confused and depressed. i think if i was sexually active, id be able to move on to another sexual conquest much quicker than a female loses interest in me:confused:

Sad. How old are you fam? And have you read any Neil Strauss?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she turned on you because you changed on her (maybe you didn't even notice that you changed)

try giving her some space and consider it an L. Maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't. it's hard and we've all gone through this but keep your head up and try to focus on other stuff. Girl's feelings change like the wind. never count on it for anything. And it doesn't matter if you fukked her or not, kissed her or not, etc. it's all in the mind. If you want to get her back, the best way is to become the man she was attracted to at first (IOW, not needy, not pushy). She already secured your devotion and protection, why would she put anymore energy into you when she could be spending that time and energy on securing someone else's devotion? But truth b told, even that's not a good mindset because that would still make it about "getting her back". Just do you as they say. give some space and let her choose.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Why you waistin time with chicks you aint tryin or gonna beat down? Oh I'll be ya friend all day, but I'm only tryin to be ya friend for that poosay. Men and Women aint meant to be friends...and if they are, atleast one of em is lyin to the other, and just waiting for that one rainy day...to pounce. :mjpls: