She Came From Hong Kong To Get With A Breh

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This has nothing to do with the post, but it’s very interesting :ohhh:

I’ve always heard that English is the “dumbest” language in terms of accessing brain potential, as well as the least effective language to utilize the spoken word for manifestation.

We all should really know multiple languages :manny:

Yeah, the English language is actually really good system because it's simple. The people who came up with it made good decisions as people can pick it up really quickly/easily. However, English and other Western languages do next to nothing for each person's brain.

Somebody who speaks a tonal language got all the advantages and then some once they learn English. It's why it's so easy for them to learn English, but it's why English-only people have a very difficult time learning a more tonal language. It's cosmically different and requires other parts of the brain.

It also does make for some very condensed, quick reading. Apparently many textbooks written in Chinese are compact and less verbose. I do think there's something very efficient about tonal languages once someone gets it, learning it is just the difficult part.

It's only something I found interesting in the video because I saw the mother and daughter talking to each other in her native tongue. A lot of immigrants here lose their native language to their own detriment as they dumb down to adopt English as their main language.

China, Sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia and Central America have the most intricate tonal languages. Navajo is apparently the most complex language to learn. So if someone can speak that fluently, most other languages (and music) are probably a piece of cake.

Thai, Igbo, Yòrúba, Punjabi, Zulu and Navajo are all tonal-based. When I realized these people communicate musically :wow:

So that "Ching Chong Bing Bong" is more like musical training every day for them as they have to classify pitches for every single word they speak.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

they seem happy.

UKVu0t8.gif