Reppin
Atlanta
Pops

shaun%2Bking%2Bdad.png

Moms
7408940_o.jpg

Him and Moms
ma.png

His birth certificate was exposed years ago and of course he was listed as white...cause that mothafukka is white. This was his explanation:

“The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I’ve endured are all lies. My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man,” King said in a statement to The Post

giphy.gif

I mean, I just can’t believe dude been able to get away with this obvious ass shyt for so long. This Ghostly Carmichael looking ass nikka went to an HBCU on a scholarship designated for black people :gucci:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
this only happens in North America.

Outside of America - everyone would call him a white or mixed-race man.

Literally nobody respects or honors the "one drop" rule outside of America because mulattos outside of America have always betrayed their black families throughout history

But in North America, the white man lumped everybody in the same pot... so a person with one quadroon parent and a person with 2 black parents - are the same person.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He look light skinned. He does more good than bad so :yeshrug:

The fukk? No the fukk he don’t. I’m not even deep into none of these fake freedom fighting black lives matters ass nikkas, cause the fact they hustling literally be obvious, so it’s no need to pay them any mind. So I know for a fact, I’m only scratching the surface of this mans fukkery. Cause if he stealing whole scholarships meant for black people; he has no integrity, and surely been on some more bullshyt. I can just sense his bullshyt. It’s so see through. This nikka is a con artist

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
someone explain why anyone wants to drag him anyway? what has he done against black people?

all I'm aware of him doing is trying to get people hemmed up for being racist and trying to get brehs out of prison.

the only way to prove this is with a DNA test; without that, I'm inclined to take his word for it as long as he's doing useful work:manny: