Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I live in America :ehh:

Cope brehs :wow:

There’s nothing to cope about 😅

If starfield was anywhere near FFXVI in sales they’d have said so, it did well in a month with no 2k digital sales accounted for, 2 days of fifa, and no larian data. It was a low bar, as i said that chart represents about 500k in sales, in its strongest market.

It’s like a rapper going number 1 in december

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
frustrated.gif
:mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
There’s nothing to cope about 😅

If starfield was anywhere near FFXVI in sales they’d have said so, it did well in a month with no 2k digital sales accounted for, 2 days of fifa, and no larian data. It was a low bar, as i said that chart represents about 500k in sales, in its strongest market.

It’s like a rapper going number 1 in december
Never thought I'd see an actual Duck coping on a level like this. That's a humanoid tendency.

Your next phase of life, will be the end of it. Then I pop up holding you and ya man's corpse

Zt9Iga

:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Never thought I'd see an actual Duck coping on a level like this. That's a humanoid tendency.

Your next phase of life, will be the end of it. Then I pop up holding you and ya man's corpse

Zt9Iga

:umad:

Thats reality :yeshrug:

Its the biggest exclusive for xbox this generation and it won’t even by in the top 10 next month

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes, I’ve already addressed that. In the US, starfield has not outsold any of those games WW.

This represents the strongest territory for Starfields sales and its still in the 6 figures
How are WW sales relevant to what was posted? That chart doesn’t claim otherwise.