Shartfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23 (Sharted Space DLC Out Now)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m back in this thread after giving my review of starfield a year ago… it’s still the first Bethesda game where I haven’t played more than once… combat is decent/meh I actually like it for most part… the story was cool until the final 10hours.. shyt was meh:yeshrug::yeshrug:
Not a bad game but nothing special…. This game feels like how I felt about cyberpunk.. but I prefer the cyberpunk world than this bullshyt

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I paid damn near $100 for this shyt ain’t haven played it since the first month. The most disappointing game of all time imo.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
expansion only 3 hours long?
Definitely not true. I've been exploring the new planets in the expansion for well over 15 hours now and I still have A LOT of shyt left to do. I'm really starting to question if people are even actually playing this. It took more than an hour just to beat the first mission.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Definitely not true. I've been exploring the new planets in the expansion for well over 15 hours now and I still have A LOT of shyt left to do. I'm really starting to question if people are even actually playing this. It took more than an hour just to beat the first mission.
Of course they aren’t playing it :mjlol:

You think coli brehs do their research before collectively shytting on something they weren’t interested in? :russ:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
To me its clear that people are just making shyt up at this point and purposely omitting certain things about this DLC lol. Shattered Space is almost the perfect version of Starfield and if the whole game was like this Starfield would be the goat Bethesda game. If you hate on this you were never going to or wanted to like Starfield in the first place :yeshrug: