Shartfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23 (Sharted Space DLC Out Now)

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
7 billy and the lead sales for starfield was PC

only about 40,000 people playing it on steam at the time of this post

can't even push consoles xbox still was behind ps5.

That how trash xbox brand is bethesda was better off just doing what that always did release their games on all three eco systems.... I guess Pete realized that and was like i'm out :camby: remember he was the same dude that got mad about acitvison being able to be multi plat but not them

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
camron-cam.gif
i mean, it essentially only outsold mortal kombat. 2k doesn’t share digital data and FIFA came out on the 29th

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You guys had to go from shytting on starfield to trying to explain to yourselves why it sold so well huh :wow:

When the thread don't match real life :wow:

The life of a console stan is a bleek one :wow:

B-b-b-but it didn't sell hardware :mjcry:

B-b-b-but gamepass :mjcry:

Meanwhile I check every one of you guys browser history I'm going to see Starfield PS5 release date multiple times :wow:

Actually let's keep it all the way real...yall broke nikkas in here typing "will starfield release on PS4" more than anything PS5 related :wow:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
7 billy and the lead sales for starfield was PC

only about 40,000 people playing it on steam at the time of this post

can't even push consoles xbox still was behind ps5.

That how trash xbox brand is bethesda was better off just doing what that always did release their games on all three eco systems.... I guess Pete realized that and was like i'm out :camby: remember he was the same dude that got mad about acitvison being able to be multi plat but not them
Act like PC is not a MS platform Sonytards :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Act like PC is not a MS platform Sonytards :mjlol:
Major fukking cope. You guys will do anything to pump up your dismal numbers. All that talk about Spider-Man 2 being a "one and done game" just to have this shytty Fallout DLC completely evaporate from popular culture in a month. BG3 still has 5x the player count on Steam. Kill yourselves, all of you.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You guys had to go from shytting on starfield to trying to explain to yourselves why it sold so well huh :wow:

When the thread don't match real life :wow:

The life of a console stan is a bleek one :wow:

B-b-b-but it didn't sell hardware :mjcry:

B-b-b-but gamepass :mjcry:

Meanwhile I check every one of you guys browser history I'm going to see Starfield PS5 release date multiple times :wow:

Actually let's keep it all the way real...yall broke nikkas in here typing "will starfield release on PS4" more than anything PS5 related :wow:

Bookmarked for next month :shaq:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I don't appreciate you Shartlies shytting up my thread. Go post in the OT, it's been pretty silent there for a while. Come back here when the Sharted Space DLC drops, and we can take it from there :camby:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Major fukking cope. You guys will do anything to pump up your dismal numbers. All that talk about Spider-Man 2 being a "one and done game" just to have this shytty Fallout DLC completely evaporate from popular culture in a month. BG3 still has 5x the player count on Steam. Kill yourselves, all of you.
Would rather kill myself than play another MJ mission :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: Why