Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@MeachTheMonster I know we was beefing over that Sailor Moon sequel called Personality or some shyt, but I don't think you are a fukk nikka anymore. The things Starfield has accomplished is untouchable. Let's drink to this real nikka shyt :cheers:

Trauma bonding :mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
so you're saying BG3's numbers are impressive since they're split between Steam and the PS5. but Starfield's numbers are spilt between Steam, Gamepass PC, and Xbox

Whats the install base for ps5 vs xbox, you wanna give me those numbers :pachaha:
@daze23 about to be like

891O2Ra.png

Another one:whoo:

Get this shyt over to metacritic NOW!!! :damn:
I'm good on walking simulations and turn based battle :mjlol: , no diss to BG3 but that type of shyt just ain't my thing. IDK why more people are playing BG3 now, but that won't last for years breh you know that shyt lol. As soon as mod packages hit and dlc happens
Act like BG3 aint getting DLC and that BG 1-2 haven't been talked about for decades.
Compare a new game to a title that been in development and available to users for years now brehs

Self ether or stupidity.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Well, I think gizmo is doing fighting cowboys walkthrough :francis:

Truth is @Dorian Breh doesnt play any game until a couple years later to play them on sale.

Breh spent all his money on ps5 and blow. :francis:
Well tell breh if he comes to Detroit, I'm plugged on that tip AS A MIDDLE nikka:feedme:. No partaking in it, tried before, dont like it, but the pureness and the vinegar scent given from the work is :blessed:. Instant numbness, can't feel yo face