Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hilarious considering theres more people currently playing BG3 right now on steam than Starfield and the former is a month older

75A11CD1-C293-4170-9B57-7B0D97C9B623
D8D71016-5F1C-43D3-AE02-98034AE285B7

Eventually yall are gonna realize this game ain’t skyrim. Theres more options, freedom, and replayability in a D&D type game (with multiplayer) than there is for a modded space game with no exploration. Outside of console wars shenanigans i feel like the discussions about starfield are already tapering off.

Compare a new game to a title that been in development and available to users for years now brehs

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Starfield is more of a walking sim than BG3 is:skip:

And yall keep talking about mods prolonging the life of starfield, yet the majority of people are playing it on gamepass.

Yeah Im not really getting where he is getting that bg3 is a walking simulator :patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah Im not really getting where he is getting that bg3 is a walking simulator :patrice:
It's just a type of game I have never played. It looks weird clicking on an area and my player walking to that area instead of guiding the player myself. The overhead camera on some original PS1 GTA game type shyt is wack to me, turn based fighting has always been wack and I'll never compare to a game with actual real time fights.

As far as combat, I'm pretty sure most of you nikkas prefer to actually be able to fight your opponent right?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's just a type of game I have never played. It looks weird clicking on an area and my player walking to that area instead of guiding the player myself. The overhead camera on some original PS1 GTA game type shyt is wack to me, turn based fighting has always been wack and I'll never compare to a game with actual real time fights.

As far as combat, I'm pretty sure most of you nikkas prefer to actually be able to fight your opponent right?

You are aware u can use a pad right

Its just not for you but that doesnt make it a walking sim breh :patrice:

If u dont want to teleport everywhere starfield has far more of an argument for being a walking sim :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's just a type of game I have never played. It looks weird clicking on an area and my player walking to that area instead of guiding the player myself

You can literally play it like a regular 3rd person rpg on a gamepad

How do you think people fight in this game? There are more options and strategy involved in this games combat system than any other. Thats what makes it a proper role playing game.

What you’re playing is a fps game with some role playing mechanics

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No it dont Baldurs Gate been in beta testing for years now and has a following. You weird breh. Starfield is new

So people have already been playing the game for over 3 years now and its still more popular. That completely defeats his point of saying people will forget it in a couple of years:dahell:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You can literally play it like a regular 3rd person rpg on a gamepad

How do you think people fight in this game? There are more options and strategy involved in this games combat system than any other. Thats what makes it a proper role playing game.

What you’re playing is a fps game with some role playing mechanics
Fasho. That's fair breh

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So people have already been playing the game for over 3 years now and its still more popular. That completely defeats his point of saying people will forget it in a couple of years:dahell:

I dont know what they talking about. I am saying the game has a following due to a release years ago and taking feedback from the users which they implemented in the game. This game is analomy due to the crowd funding and feedback implemented by the fans of the game. This is a long standing franchise and you comparing it to Starfield is a win for Starfield.

I would like to add that you lost playing that shyt on consoles. Get you a damn gaming PC disgusting :what:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is a long standing franchise and you comparing it to Starfield is a win for Starfield.

So it’d probably be best to keep BG3 out of this discussion, for Starfields sake :youngsabo:

would like to add that you lost playing that shyt on consoles. Get you a damn gaming PC disgusting :what:

Crazy how quickly you threw xbox in the bushes this gen :wow:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So it’d probably be best to keep BG3 out of this discussion, for Starfields sake :youngsabo:

Crazy how quickly you threw xbox in the bushes this gen :wow:

No you actually giving Starfield a compliment comparing it to Baldurs Gate. You guys all over the place.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

A lot of people like turn based rpgs me personally i don’t that’s what turned me off about BG3 but as far as point and clicking that’s not a big deal, i use to play runescape a lot so i get why some people like BG3

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I dont know what they talking about. I am saying the game has a following due to a release years ago and taking feedback from the users which they implemented in the game. This game is analomy due to the crowd funding and feedback implemented by the fans of the game. This is a long standing franchise and you comparing it to Starfield is a win for Starfield.

I would like to add that you lost playing that shyt on consoles. Get you a damn gaming PC disgusting :what:

Baldurs wasn’t hyped like Starfield
They marketed this game as Skyrim in space … another long-standing franchise not to mention form a long-standing (overrated) developer

You nikkaz had no problem kee-kee’n and ha-ha’n when the Starfield numbers was bubbling

But now that it’s cooled off it’s get another excuse

Game is mid, broken, and boring. The user reviews, collective critic reviews, and overall interest say as much.

You’re just going to have to face reality.