Sharp Objects (HBO MiniSeries murder mystery w/ Amy Adams. Based off Gillian Flynn book) (July 8th)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just finished binging. Showed jumped the shark badly with the mom being the "killer" and then a shark jumped over another shark with Amma and her friends being the killers.

Pure uncut ASS

Can't evem fathom some of yall praising that trash.

I wish I had never recorded the show. Deleted it so quick I didn't know about the credits scene

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I liked it. 8/10

It was hella dlow some episodes, but i like shows and movies where the twist at the end makes me put all the pieces to the puzzle together:ohhh:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
im on episode 4 & so far im like this shyt overrated as hell:shaq2:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Just finished binging. Showed jumped the shark badly with the mom being the "killer" and then a shark jumped over another shark with Amma and her friends being the killers.

Pure uncut ASS

I wish I had never recorded the show. Deleted it so quick I didn't know about the credits scene

Spoiler this breh.

It's been out for awhile, but I would hate to be someone in the middle of the series, that hasn't read that book, and came here to check the temperature and had the whole shyt ruined for them.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Only catching up to this now...show was pretty nice.

I never really cared about the actual murder mystery....to me it worked best as a weird southern gothic mood piece. Loved the hypnotic stream of consciousness editing.

Last scene was hall of fame status.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Tried when it 1st came out and wasnt feeling it.

On the 3rd episode now and digging it.

Must've been bad timing.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pure uncut ASS

Well guess I won't be watching now. Use a fukkin spoiler tag man

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Pure uncut ASS

Munchausen by proxy is a real mental disease I don’t see how that’s “jumping the shark”. Your opinion is fukking ass

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I didn't think but was possible to hate every character in a show but here I am.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this shyt was ass juice and will nvr be played again in my household. Yall dudes going gaga over the last two eps is just :scust: must be that HBO addiction cuz if this shyt was on netflix it would've got destroyed on this board.

I just finished watching it after reading super great reviews about this show. I never read the book.

I thought the storyline dragged a bit, and I thought this is because they did a really good job in connecting us with some of the main characters.

Emma robbed me the wrong way the whole show.

Overall I give it a 6/10 just above average.