Sharp Objects (HBO MiniSeries murder mystery w/ Amy Adams. Based off Gillian Flynn book) (July 8th)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
White people are fukked up. in. every. single. way.

Ok now on to the plots holes.

how did this bytch cut herself on her back? Put letters on her back all perfectly? :beli:How come her scars are uniformly healed?

Next plot point? How the fukk did the Emma put that enamel flooring in that doll house?, that looks like some high level intricate work.

Glad this dumb ass show ended
Detective dude with his sweat issues. That actor got to be on cocaine and shyt. Lol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Right at the beginning I guess that Amma's friends were the killers, but I have to admit I didn't suspect Amma herself.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I thought the show was going to be on the level of The Night Of :hhh:
I suspected the girl off jump... them hoes were bored and mean
They could have wrapped this shyt up in at most 5 episodes
5/10
......Are we thinking of the same show here? The Night Of literally had a spark when it started and fizzled out in the middle. Which is a shame because that pilot was one of the best I've ever seen.

Sharp Objects did the opposite. It started off slow and gradually got better towards the end. The writing is much better than what I saw on The Night Of.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
......Are we thinking of the same show here? The Night Of literally had a spark when it started and fizzled out in the middle. Which is a shame because that pilot was one of the best I've ever seen.

Sharp Objects did the opposite. It started off slow and gradually got better towards the end. The writing is much better than what I saw on The Night Of.

This show only had 2 interesting episodes imo. I'm surprised they were able to stretch it out to 8. I like The Night Of better. I enjoyed seeing the jail element along with the issues his family were going through while being locked up. This series bored me and kept getting repetitive until the last 2 episodes.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This show only had 2 interesting episodes imo. I'm surprised they were able to stretch it out to 8. I like The Night Of better. I enjoyed seeing the jail element along with the issues his family were going through while being locked up. This series bored me and kept getting repetitive until the last 2 episodes.
I enjoyed that unrealistic jail element too.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
show was alright but that middle stretch of episodes was brutal, also the bodies weren't as "mutilated" as the show tried to have them seen but maybe for that small town they were.

I'll say this, Amma was legit unsettling. It had been awhile since a character made me feel uncomfortable watching them. She was able to pull off unpredictable very well, going from loving sister to annoying teen to psychopath :wow::merchant:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Dlu_0WlW4AItGRZ

Last edited: