Sharp Objects (HBO MiniSeries murder mystery w/ Amy Adams. Based off Gillian Flynn book) (July 8th)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Did you guys really not see that coming:skip:
The only possibles were her fam. The Dad was spineless, the way they found the pilers screamed "setup", secretly poisoning her daughter for years but leave murder weapons in the trashcan a damn near month after:dead:, and they been painting her sister crazy since the first scene she was in.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The only possibles were her fam. The Dad was spineless, the way they found the pilers screamed "setup", secretly poisoning her daughter for years but leave murder weapons in the trashcan a damn near month after:dead:, and they been painting her sister crazy since the first scene she was in.
Show was already spoiled via YouTube, I was just on the ride for the character study at that point.:yeshrug:

The reveal was pretty fukking amazing though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Was Gayla in the Sunken Place?!

59mqyy4ytli11.jpg

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Except they set it up to make you think the mom did it and you desperately want Amma to get out of there and survive so I don't really understand how we should've seen this coming. I only had a suspicion fukkery was afoot because there was so much time left in the episode after the mom went to jail

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Except they set it up to make you think the mom did it and you desperately want Amma to get out of there and survive so I don't really understand how we should've seen this coming. I only had a suspicion fukkery was afoot because there was so much time left in the episode after the mom went to jail
The amount of hints thrown at the audience throughout the season for one.

Lends Camille the white dress for Calhoun Day.

After that wild party, on the swing Amma says that she could make her friends do anything she wanted.

You could spot the nail polish in her room in an earlier episode (forgot the name).

She ran off to the shed on Calhoun Day out of guilt after seeing the two most notable town suspects fighting each other.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The amount of hints thrown at the audience throughout the season for one.

Lends Camille the white dress for Calhoun Day.

After that wild party, on the swing Amma says that she could make her friends do anything she wanted.

You could spot the nail polish in her room in an earlier episode (forgot the name).

She ran off to the shed on Calhoun Day out of guilt after seeing the two most notable town suspects fighting each other.
That stuff is only obvious in hind sight