Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This shyt.

"One of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality."
Quantum Theory Demonstrated: Observation Affects Reality

I have what I've deemed "the Twilight Coalition".
These are like-minded people my crazy ass calls or gets called by in the middle of the night to contemplate crazy shyt like this. I was literally at a friends house this weekend at damn 2:00am with him pondering this shyt and its implications...on some god-tier human potential type shyt.

I love life with all my heart.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Lisa Bonet's kid somehow couldn't connect with being black :mindblown:
:mindblown: what in the fukk does that even mean, her mother was on a legendary black show and her grandmother was on yet another legendary black, arguably militant show
she's got 2 black parents :mindblown:
was this some reversified Rachel Dolezal thing :ohhh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Whenever you see someone get electrocuted and fly back like 50 feet it's not the electricity that makes them do that, it's pure muscle power. The electricity just shocks your mind into bypassing the inhibitors that it has on your muscles.

Rockefeller spent millions(Trillions by today's numbers) to discredit natural remedies for ailments even though nothing was wrong with them so that he could sell pharmaceuticals to the public. He also spent millions to develop the board of education to create streamline people into a working class.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I forget who told me this but I remember coming from someone legit.

If you love Asian food and you live in any urban area pony up the cash for a quality spot. Dont ever eat that take out garbage on the corner.

You ever wonder how those cheap spots stay stocked up and well in business? Ever wonder why youve never in your life seen the employees of these restaurants eat their own food? Most of their meat and vegetables are either expired or soon-to-be-expired food about to be thrown out from your local supermarkets. They go over to them and take it all for cheap or free and then cook it, drown it in fat and MSGs, and sell it back to you for 5.95 a plate.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Whenever you see someone get electrocuted and fly back like 50 feet it's not the electricity that makes them do that, it's pure muscle power. The electricity just shocks your mind into bypassing the inhibitors that it has on your .

Isn't this to do with Direct Current and Indirect current tho?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Planets and stars circle around one common centre of gravity. So the moon orbits the earth, the earth orbits the sun, the sun orbits the blackhole in the middle of our galaxy then you extrapolate outwards.

The direction in which they orbit is leftover angular momentum from a supernova or big explosion.

Most of the planets in our solar system rotate counter clockwise except for Venus.

Uranus was knocked on its side by a large object, could have been planet X or Thea. Thea is the object that knocked into Earth during its Hadean phase and created the moon.

The planets are where they are because of Jupiter. And Jupiter is the reason Mars is half the size of earth. When Jupiter moved in towards the Sun from the outer solar system it absorbed all the dust and rocky bits floating around. So mars didnt get to form properly.

Lastly Jupiter protects earth from asteroids and large astronomical bodies hitting the earth, due to its size large bodies in space are more gravitationally attracted to it.

Last edited:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
My mind was far more blown at how nuclear waste has often just been dumped into oceans.

Alot of it is also buried underground. One of the big problems is communicating to future civilisations that nuclear waste is dumped in this site so they dont go digging up the space. Especially when some nuclear waste has a half life of 10,000 years or so.

Trying to create symbolism that will translate to 10,000 years is difficult when language can change so much is 200 or so years.