Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
so in laymans terms? I can go back to my youth by jumping in a black hole ?
No. Once you enter a black hole, you can’t get back out.

There are Black holes connected by tunnels. Like if two wells were connected at their bottoms.

So theoretically, two people could jump in either well and meet in the center. There’s just no real reason to do so because you’d die lol :mjlol:

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Gotta make your own thread. That thread ain't for consultation breh

It wasnt really thread worthy. I posted it in the random thoughts thread too. Just a random situation

So im at work (security) and its another female security guard here too. She a cool cute bbw but i aint gone even try her.
She keep giggling at everything i say and said i should be a comedian.
I might never see her again after tonight.
#mgtow
:mjgrin:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Majority of fighting and casualties of WW2 happened in Eastern Europe, but westeren propaganda makes us believe the West is where it was decided. WW2 was really about countrol of Eastern Europe and Nazi Germany vs the USSR.

Cuz this dummy Hitler said "lets fight Russia IN Russia IN the WINTER!!!"

- Jim Crow didn't exist everywhere. I though in the 60's it was like the whole world went through the civil rights movement and like...that shyt was NOT the case.

- All of Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit/The Silmarillion was made so JRR Tolkin could prove he could basically make up a language. (Elvish)

- Canada only has little bit over million black people

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Conquering Russia has always been the dream of Western powers.

Say what you want about Russians, they are survivors. They are the grizzly bear that every hunter wants to kill but fear to engage head to head.

Think about it. Both Hitler and Napoleon had the rest of the world beat UP UNTIL they fukked with Russia. And that's what lead to both their downfalls. Stalin was gonna let the Germans crush the rest of the West and mind his business. Then Hitler renegged on his deal to not attack Russia. Once he did he was forced to fight on too many fronts and as we've seen before even if Russians can't beat you the winter there will so Stalin let the German wear themselves out in the winter and came back and cleaned their clock all the way into Berlin

True...Russia's like the Euro final boss lol

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Cuz this dummy Hitler said "lets fight Russia IN Russia IN the WINTER!!!"

- Jim Crow didn't exist everywhere. I though in the 60's it was like the whole world went through the civil rights movement and like...that shyt was NOT the case.

- All of Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit/The Silmarillion was made so JRR Tolkin could prove he could basically make up a language. (Elvish)

- Canada only has little bit over million black people

You thought the whole world had Jim Crow type laws? Well one could maybe argue (even though it's obviously different) that discriminatory (sp?) laws in Euro colonies were along the same lines in creating different "ranks" of citizens and legal discrimination...and the 60s is when a lot of independence/resistance struggles did happen :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star's mom was a hoe who'd let nikkas fukk while she breastfed him as an infant. The Alphabet Song came through on the regular, but he was the only nikka that would sing while laying pipe to mom dukes. The melody got stuck in Twinkle's head and that's why they sound so much alike.
What? :dwillhuh:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
this right here...it's more of a perspective than logical thing..nevertheless changed my outlook on how I perseve what fear really is...:ohhh:

this brotha broke it down beatifully

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Conquering Russia has always been the dream of Western powers.

Say what you want about Russians, they are survivors. They are the grizzly bear that every hunter wants to kill but fear to engage head to head.

Think about it. Both Hitler and Napoleon had the rest of the world beat UP UNTIL they fukked with Russia. And that's what lead to both their downfalls. Stalin was gonna let the Germans crush the rest of the West and mind his business. Then Hitler renegged on his deal to not attack Russia. Once he did he was forced to fight on too many fronts and as we've seen before even if Russians can't beat you the winter there will so Stalin let the German wear themselves out in the winter and came back and cleaned their clock all the way into Berlin

Nah, Russia isn't all that. Napoleon and Hitler both fukked up by attacking Russia right before historically bad winters hit. The Russians went scorched earth, burned the fields and abandoned their cities to Napoleon. They didn't even beat him. Napolean's army was heading home with all the loot when the winter fukked them up.

They at least fought back against Hitler, but again a historic winter fukked up the Nazis.

Agree though that the Russians didn't get the credit for how much of Hitlers effort and attention they took to stop the war.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nah, Russia isn't all that. Napoleon and Hitler both fukked up by attacking Russia right before historically bad winters hit. The Russians went scorched earth, burned the fields and abandoned their cities to Napoleon. They didn't even beat him. Napolean's army was heading home with all the loot when the winter fukked them up.

They at least fought back against Hitler, but again a historic winter fukked up the Nazis.

Agree though that the Russians didn't get the credit for how much of Hitlers effort and attention they took to stop the war.
It's still the largest country (surface area wise) in the world which is one of the many reasons why the Germans , the French and the Brits have always had a hard on to conquer it.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay/do to get it so for Napoleon to have gone out of his way to exhaust his resources after it shows you they hold SOMETHING over there in high regards. I'm sure there were plenty more easier targets.

Winters in Russia are always historic, remember. Winter storm records keep getting broken every couple of years. Napoleon knew this. Hitler knew this.

They had very to little defense against Napoleon but put up enough if a fight to drag the fight into the winter at which point they have they advantage. They still didn't have the firepower as young Russian recruits were being drafted to defend their Homeland and being sent to battle fields without weapons and being told to just find their dead comrades bodies and use those weapons to carry on the fight.

As for WW2, Stalin put up enough of a fight to delay them from reaching key positions until the winter. And then , again, let the Russian winter do what she does best over there. The terrain and weather is part of their defense strategy. Even in their aircraft designs you can see they factor in survivability in rough conditions such as shytty airfields and so on whereas american aircrafts are designed to be more high maintenance and therefore require higher maintenance to the aircraft and its supporting ecosystem (airfields, hangars, etc) . Look at the aircraft design videos and see things like the air intake guards they put on theirs just so that it doesn't require neat clean airfields to keep debris from entering the intakes.

Americans approach to the same problem is...maintain squeeky clean airfields

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane