Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The DNA of Albert Perry may change the story of human origins.
July 22, 2013 1.37am EDT

Perry was an African-American born into slavery in South Carolina. An analysis of the DNA of his descendants produced results that came as quite a surprise and have raised questions for geneticists around the world.

It turns out that Perry carried a very different type of Y chromosome, never seen before. Every male has a Y chromosome, which is a piece of DNA inherited by sons from their fathers. But, unlike most DNA, the Y chromosome is not shuffled as it is passed down, and changes only slowly through mutation. Tracking these mutations allows scientists to create a genetic tree of fathers and sons going back through time.

As a man may have several sons or none, some branches of the genetic tree die out each generation, while others become more common. Going back through time it is therefore inevitable that all modern Y chromosomes must descend from from one man at some point in the past. He has become known as “Y-chromosomal Adam”.

This Adam was not the first man, or the only man, from his time to contribute to modern human DNA. It is just that, by chance, his Y chromosome was the only one to survive until today.

What is surprising about Perry’s Y chromosome is that it did not descend from Y-chromosomal Adam’s. Or rather that the established “Adam” has lost his title to a new “Adam”, further back in time, where Perry’s branch split from the tree (see figure). While the former-Adam is estimated to have lived around 202,000 years ago, the revised one is thought to be about 338,000 years old.

Albert and Adam rewrite the story of human origins

An African American Paternal Lineage Adds an Extremely Ancient Root to the Human Y Chromosome
Phylogenetic Tree

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929713000736

2.The Black God in Antiquity
Godfrey Higgins, in his still prodigious work, Anacalypsis, observed:

We have found the Black complexion or something relating to it whenever we have approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the Goddess Multimammia, the founders of the Oracles, the Memnon of first idols, were always Black. Venus, Jupiter, Apollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Asteroth, Adonis, Horus, Apis, Osiris, and Amen: in short all the...deities were black. They remained as they were first...in very ancient times. 1

Though made over a century ago, current History-of-Religions scholarship only confirms Higgins’ observation. The major deities of Egypt, India, Asia, the Near East, Greece and Central and SouthAmerica were indeed black. Of special note we may mention, in addition to those listed above, Min of Egypt, 2 Vishnu and Krishna of India,
3, Buddha of Asia, 4 ’Il/’El/Al of the Near East, 5, and Quetzalcoatl of the early Americas. 6 The blackness of these deities did not necessarily indicate that they were chthonic (associated with death and the underworld) or in any way malevolent.

Indeed, in the various ancient traditions, it was the king of the gods, the creator deity himself, who was black. 7 The blackness of the creator deity, that is to say the creator deity’s black body -how it originated, of what substance(s) it was composed, why it was black, etc.-was at the center of the ‘mystery of God’ in ancient Egypt, India, and Sumer/Akkad. We will analyze this “mystery of the black god” and explore its relation to biblical myth and
theology.

The Black God and the Ancient Mysteries Why is Vishnu Dark Blue?

Fall of Satan - [go to original Latin]
12.1 Groaning, the Devil said: "O Adam, all my enmity, jealousy, and resentment is towards you, since on account of you I was expelled and alienated from my glory, which I had in heaven in the midst of the angels. On account of you I was cast out upon the earth."

12.2 Adam answered: "What have I done to you?

12.3 What fault do I have against you? Since you have not been harmed nor injured by us, why do you persecute us?"

13.1 The Devil answered: "Adam what are you saying to me? On account of you I was cast out from heaven.

13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of God and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When God blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of God, Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of God. The Lord God then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.'

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord God, just as the Lord God has commanded.'

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of God Jehovah.'

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.'

15.1 Hearing this, other angels who were under me were unwilling to worship him.

15.2 Michael said: 'Worship the image of God. If you do not worship, the Lord God will grow angry with you.'

15.3 said: 'If he grows angry with me, I will place my seat above the stars of heaven and I will be like the Most High.'

16.1 Then the Lord God grew angry with me and sent me forth with my angels from our glory. On account of you we were expelled from our dwelling into this world and cast out upon the earth.

16.2 Immediately we were in grief, since we had been despoiled of so much glory,

16.3 and we grieved to see you in such a great happiness of delights.

16:4 By a trick I cheated your wife and caused you to be expelled through her from the delights of your happiness, just as I had been expelled from my glory."

17.1 Hearing this, Adam cried out with a great shout because of the Devil, and said: "O Lord my God, in your hands is my life. Make this adversary of mine be far from me, who seeks to ruin my soul. Give me his glory which he himself lost."

17.2 Immediately the Devil no longer appeared to him.

17.3 Adam truly persevered for forty days standing in penitence in the waters of the Jordan.

http://www2.iath.virginia.edu/anderson/vita/english/vita.lat.html

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How can you believe anything these scientist state?
How can you guesstimate how many stars there are when we don't have a clue how vast the universe is?
We don't even know if the shyt ends.

Scientist do a bunch of guessing.:martin:

It’s called significant figures, they taught it in science class when you weren’t paying attention.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
That if you take a group of particles and allow them to interact, you can split them in half any way and they’ll be maximally quantum entangled.

If you split these particles apart by a large distance, and then condense them, you can create two black holes that are entangled. This creates an Einstein-Rosen Bridge or “wormhole”, like a tunnel between the two.

You can’t jump in a black hole and come out the other side, but if two individuals jump in both opposite ends, they theoretically meet in the middle.

You can also have black holes partially entangled, but the less entangled the longer the E-R bridge. Theoretically, there’s a microscopic ER bridge between individual particles as well, and this in a sense stitched together the fabric of space.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
For All the talks about "freedom" on 4th of July. Americans really rebelled and declared their independence from Britain over a damn tax hike.
Makes me real uneasy when i hear all this TEA party sh!t. Aint nothing these fukwads wont to when it comes to fighting taxation:patrice:
America’s independence had more to do with the ever shifting politics of Europe, which considered a balance of power among monarchies the best way to prevent any single country from dominating. They felt helping America secede would negate some of England’s influence.

Secular American forefathers then mythopoetically created propaganda to convince the backwoods farmers to join in. In reality, the signers of the Declaration of Independence saw the shifting continental powers as an opportunity to establish a true secular democracy. The rural country folk were mostly descended from puritans (Christian taliban) so to convince them to join in a war for religious liberty was foreign to them. Thus, the founding fathers played on the simple mantras like “no taxation without representation” and “don’t tread on Me” because the country simpletons needed childish memes to hold onto.

The two great ironies, of course, are 1) in attempt to balance world politics by diminishing the UK’s territorial holdings, the rest of Europe unleashed the most imperialist dynasty in world history. And 2) after the forefathers got the southerners to fight obstensibly because of taxes on tea, they immediately turned around and taxed their whiskey which led to the first armed rebellion in independent United States history under Washington’s presidency :mjlol: