Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Three members of 1845 Franklin Arctic Expedition that was buried in Beechey Island was found preserved in their graves when exhumed in 1984.

pic7.jpg
she's doing the :skip: forever more

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
If you live in New York, Minnesota, Louisiana or New Hampshire you will need a passport for domestic flights starting in 2016:

REAL ID Enforcement in Brief | Homeland Security
REAL ID FAQ Implementation | Homeland Security

People in NY and Minnesota can get around it by getting an "enhanced" license which includes an RFID chip. They even give you a case to (not really) shield you from hackers!

Enhanced Drivers Licenses: What Are They? | Homeland Security

Enhanced drivers licenses make it easier for U.S. citizens to cross the border into the United States (*added- and now for approaching TSA for domestic flights) because they include

• a vicinity Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip that will signal a secure system to pull up your biographic and biometric data for the CBP officer as you approach the border inspection booth, and
  • a Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) or barcode that the CBP officer can read electronically if RFID isn't available.
No personally identifiable information is stored on the card's RFID chip or can be transmitted electronically by the card. The card uses a unique identification number that links to information contained in a secure Department of Homeland Security database. This number does not contain any personally identifiable information. :sas1:

When you get an enhanced drivers license, you will also receive:

• information on how to use, carry and protect your license, and
  • a shielded sleeve that prevents anyone from reading your license.

Enhanced Drivers Licenses: What Are They? | Homeland Security

Hacking RFID Tags Is Easier Than You Think: Black Hat :sas2:

Daps
Quick question for the ladies:

Do you think you'd possibly date this breh?

enhanced-buzz-5716-1373320630-2.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5760-1373321799-19.jpg

Hold up.....that's not all......keep in mind THIS is what he does for a living:

barney-and-friends-15-wallpapers-hd-poster.jpg

Yep....this dude was the one in the Barney costume....for like 14 years....

His name is David Joyner

White ppl get ashy :yeshrug:

This post reminds me of when I was surprised not only to learn that cacs can get vitiligo....but they also can have visible signs of it too....

Was also surprised to learn that one of those cacs happens to be WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan...check the elbow:

18ybqPu.jpg

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Quick question for the ladies:

Do you think you'd possibly date this breh?

enhanced-buzz-5716-1373320630-2.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5760-1373321799-19.jpg

Hold up.....that's not all......keep in mind THIS is what he does for a living:

barney-and-friends-15-wallpapers-hd-poster.jpg

Yep....this dude was the one in the Barney costume....for like 14 years....

His name is David Joyner

This post reminds me of when I was surprised not only to learn that cacs can get vitiligo....but they also can have visible signs of it too....

Was also surprised to learn that one of those cacs happens to be WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan...check the elbow:

18ybqPu.jpg

Knew this white albino dude in High School. Used to call him Iceman. Was cool af, no pun intended.

Daps
That them high school football players that fukked up that referee wasn't black. I just figured, hey, they in Texas, media hyping up the shyt so bad, they must be nikkas. The the real culprit was Mexicans. Then they blamed the shyt on the black coach. :mindblown:I'll get a link to this soon

Daps
That them high school football players that fukked up that referee wasn't black. I just figured, hey, they in Texas, media hyping up the shyt so bad, they must be nikkas. The the real culprit was Mexicans. Then they blamed the shyt on the black coach. :mindblown:I'll get a link to this soon