Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Quick question for the ladies:

Do you think you'd possibly date this breh?

enhanced-buzz-5716-1373320630-2.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5760-1373321799-19.jpg

Hold up.....that's not all......keep in mind THIS is what he does for a living:

barney-and-friends-15-wallpapers-hd-poster.jpg

Yep....this dude was the one in the Barney costume....for like 14 years....

His name is David Joyner

Is he straight tho? :comeon:

Daps
I'll give u tha short version.. I had my back glued to tha wall of the ceiling of my bed room when I looked down I seen myself sleeping all of a sudden tha sleeping me opened my eyes and i jumped a little because i saw myself on the ceiling in all black looking at myself..It was way more shyt afterwards and I'm trying my best not to tear up explaining but bruh it's tha scariest shyt eva and it made me change my life..

:skip: no offense, but this is why brehs need to lay off the drugs

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
UPDATE:
Go ahead and feel free to belt out the "Happy Birthday to You" song anywhere you like ... it's now free to the public.

Federal judge George H. King on Tuesday ruled that Warner/Chappell Music does not hold a valid copyright to the song, saying the copyright filed by the Clayton F. Summy Co. in 1935 granted only the rights to specific arrangements of the music, not the actual song, according to the Los Angeles Times.

"'Happy Birthday' is finally free after 80 years," Randall Newman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, tells the Times. "Finally, the charade is over. It's unbelievable."

CNN reports the ruling is the result of a lawsuit filed by Good Morning To You Productions. The company is making a documentary about the song was asked to pay a $1,500 fine.

The production company said the only copyright Warner/Chappell could claim is on a limited piano arrangement rather than the song itself, CNN reports.

On Tuesday, Judge King agreed.

"Because Summy Co. never acquired the rights to the Happy Birthday lyrics," King wrote in his ruling, "Defendants, as Summy Co.'s purported successors-in-interest, do not own a valid copyright in the Happy Birthday lyrics."

The Times reports Warner received about $2 million annually in royalties for "Happy Birthday", mostly from stage productions, television shows, movies and greeting cards. Other businesses, such as restaurants, also would have to pay to use the song.

Warner acquired the copyright in 1998.

The song was written in 1893 by Kentucky schoolteacher Patty Smith Hill and her older sister, Mildred J. Hill. It was called "Good Morning to All" and sung to Patty Hill's students.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
There are four states in the country where you can have sex with a dead body, but you cannot give (or receive, sorry!) a blow job.

According to Gawker’s Adam Weinstein and his very helpful map, you may not have anal or oral sex of any sort — even if you are in a good, old fashioned, hetero marriage — but you may engage in sexual intercourse with a corpse in Louisiana and North Carolina.

Louisiana (whose politicians are ALWAYS pillars of the moral community) recently upheld its ban on sodomy, even though the law was ruled to be unconstitutional.

Read more: Necrophilia is legal in these states

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
There are four states in the country where you can have sex with a dead body, but you cannot give (or receive, sorry!) a blow job.

According to Gawker’s Adam Weinstein and his very helpful map, you may not have anal or oral sex of any sort — even if you are in a good, old fashioned, hetero marriage — but you may engage in sexual intercourse with a corpse in Louisiana and North Carolina.

Louisiana (whose politicians are ALWAYS pillars of the moral community) recently upheld its ban on sodomy, even though the law was ruled to be unconstitutional.

Read more: Necrophilia is legal in these states
:scust:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That in the United States, many states had laws about how you can have sex. (ie sime states you can only have sex missionary by law etc). It just blew my mind that they had laws dictating what you do with your woman behind closed doors

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rumor got so big and ran on for so long that Oprah had to invite dude on her show so they could both confirm it wasn't true....like a decade after the rumor first started

Apparently he was never even on her show before that :deadrose:

Ridiculous. My nikka tommy has been supplying me the finest polos and boxers for years. That's my nikka man :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll give u tha short version.. I had my back glued to tha wall of the ceiling of my bed room when I looked down I seen myself sleeping all of a sudden tha sleeping me opened my eyes and i jumped a little because i saw myself on the ceiling in all black looking at myself..It was way more shyt afterwards and I'm trying my best not to tear up explaining but bruh it's tha scariest shyt eva and it made me change my life..

For about 2 months I was having lucid dreams and couldn't tell if I was dreaming or sleeping half the time. You don't know how terrifying it is not knowing if what you're experiencing at night is real or fake :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
For about 2 months I was having lucid dreams and couldn't tell if I was dreaming or sleeping half the time. You don't know how terrifying it is not knowing if what you're experiencing at night is real or fake :merchant:
Man tell me about it.. And tha more u dwell on it u open the door for more of that type of shyt to happen.. It's easy to open hard as fukk to close and you'll be surprised how easy it is to attract that shyt