Shaq Catches Up With Hawk Tuah Girl

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear Shaq gets on a plane the minute he hears of a viral sensation. Like the Home Depot girl lol.

I remember but I forgot what the Home Depot girl look like? Was she doing tik tok or something?

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
People can never let a viral sensation die, even the Chick fil a girl had a glow up

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The amount of coverage this girl is getting is just wild. I have no idea why. I'm 100% baffled by this, in a world where whoredom is widely available. :dwillhuh:
It boggles my fukking mind breh, nikkas hold women to an incredibly low bar and that's why they act the way they do:francis:

This chick is not interesting

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it all just started with a simple Twitter post. But IG is here:

@ariijosephine

That's not her, the Home Depot girl from what I remember. I remmy she has fat ass booty. Girl in that pic is way too skinny to remember. You must be confused with the Home Depot girl

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That's not her, the Home Depot girl from what I remember. I remmy she has fat ass booty. Girl in that pic is way too skinny to remember. You must be confused with the Home Depot girl
What? That is the home depot girl. This post is from the same account I pasted above:

Ariana Cossie on Instagram: "Last post about Home Depot since the world is illegally doxxing my location and job. Y’all turned something innocent into something crazy, and ruined my way of making money by seriously taking the internet TOO far. Thanks for all the nice people I’ve spoken too and inspired and thanks to the hate because it’s helped me grow closer to God and be more tough skinned."

And this is the article about Shaq going to find her lol: Shaq DMs viral ‘Home Depot Girl’ after buzzy Brittany Renner dinner

Edit: I think you're thinking about that girl who visited her dad that works at Home Depot that also went viral. She doesn't work there though.:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, that her I was talking about. I thought she works there but she visits her daddy. I remmy now.

That ass just :whew: