Shaq Catches Up With Hawk Tuah Girl

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And as a head receiver connoisseur, spitting on it does close to nothing. Constant contact is key...she's a performance artists more than anything.
Right.It's simply theatrics.Some of the most beastly head monsters I've crossed paths with didn't have to "Hawk Tuah!" or even go further than halfway down the shaft.Had ya boy squirming like a toad:whew:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The amount of coverage this girl is getting is just wild. I have no idea why. I'm 100% baffled by this, in a world where whoredom is widely available. :dwillhuh:
She captured lightning in a bottle. One of the strangest claims to fame I've ever seen lol

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I think so.

That's too old for
UAZGQp7.png
Brehs done put a flat top on Drake :laff: :dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think it more blew up because she was fired from her job. (unjustifiably imo) And as a result is now trying to capitalize on the moment. People on the internet need to stop trying to find out who everyone is and where they work. I think Shaq linked up because she lost her job, you know he's super helpful for common folk maybe feels she was unjustly let go as well. Then there's a little bit of maybe experiencing the hawktua for himself.
What kind of job did she have?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What kind of job did she have?

I haven’t fact checked anything. But it was said she was a teacher.
That was proven to not be true by her own words. She worked at a factory at the time, but mentioned that she quit after the video took off. People just found random people on the internet and assumed it to be her.

Her dad also isn’t a preacher either.