Shannon Sharpe pulled out a black and Mild on Undisputed :Russ:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
@thelonious21

Yeah it seems the middle eastern homies occassinally still find a plug for the .79 cent Jazz woods...

:patrice:

Go to gas up in the morn...see a full box of 'em...

Come back after 5pm , theyre all sold out.

:mjlol:
shyt that blows my mind is like.. so if i buy a pack its damn 5 dollars..
but 5 individual ones are less than 4.00
:dwillhuh:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
shyt that blows my mind is like.. so if i buy a pack its damn 5 dollars..
but 5 individual ones are less than 4.00
:dwillhuh:

I probably done tried every flavor of milds but I only fukk with the original plastic but when I was in Minnesota I had to smoke jazz and wine plastic and wood tips.

A pack of regular blacks out there was almost $10. :picard:.

Daps
I'm not buying it. :mjpls:

Shannon trying to validate his blackness because he has a white girlfriend. He doing too much.
Shannon from skin complexion, to dialect, to social beliefs ain't had shyt to validate... dude was A+blk all around.

I honestly think sexually frustrated closeted blk men, Care about the race of another blk man woman

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I probably done tried every flavor of milds but I only fukk with the original plastic but when I was in Minnesota I had to smoke jazz and wine plastic and wood tips.

the WORST feeling is going to the store knowing your purchase should equal like 2.75 and the cashier hit u with that.. :smugbiden: 4.58

nikka be like :wtf:

How much is the black ?! :damn:

Cashier be like :steviej: 1.53:umad:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

:damn:

Friend of mine traveled up north for a bit and hit Pennsylvania. ..said the 5 pack box was going for 8+ dollars

I see why Yankees were coming down here hitting the outlets copping crates and 20 packs and then going back up top to sell.

Feds shut that shyt down tho

:ufdup:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
IMEgVjL.jpg

e5zHbEA.jpg

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps

Friend of mine traveled up north for a bit and hit Pennsylvania. ..said the 5 pack box was going for 8+ dollars

I see why Yankees were coming down here hitting the outlets copping crates and 20 packs and then going back up top to sell.

Feds shut that shyt down tho

:ufdup:

What part of Pennsylvania? Because that is where I get mine from? I get a 25 box for about $14 and the 5 pack like $4.