Shannon Sharpe pulled out a black and Mild on Undisputed :Russ:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Brah :deadmanny:

Shannon is becoming a National Black Treasure, b. :mjlol:

Its sad I'm so used to being dissapointed,I keep waiting for the heel turn:mjcry:.

Luckily his white wife keeps me from being fully invested,so it wont hurt as much if he lets me down:sas1:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:gucci:.....whose mans is dis

Wit out the filter young nikka:ufdup:
:ohhh:damn....no filter? straight raw tobacco....yawl nikkas must have black lungs.:picard: ayo when you cough do stardust come out?:russ: yawl must have that bad breath that comes from yawls rotten innards all that unfiltered smoke.:mjgrin:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
sounds like you had hoof and mouf disease breh.
Dawg what’s wrong with y’all nikkas smoking flavored blacks :scust: wine and jazz :scust:

All I smoked were regular plastic tips

I’m glad I finally gave that shyt up, I was smoking like a pack every other day...nikka having chest pains and shyt, stayed congested, throat and ear hurting

Str8 weed in backwoods :blessed:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:damn....no filter? straight raw tobacco....yawl nikkas must have black lungs.:picard: ayo when you cough do stardust come out?:russ: yawl must have that bad breath that comes from yawls rotten innards all that unfiltered smoke.:mjgrin:

Goofy nikka.....smokin card board paper is worse than smokin straight tobacco lil nikka.....and PCP, what planet you on:childplease:.

It's bout ya bedtime tho, I know you got homeroom/1st bell in a few hours, go hit the sack.:camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dawg what’s wrong with y’all nikkas smoking flavored blacks :scust: wine and jazz :scust:

All I smoked were regular plastic tips

I’m glad I finally gave that shyt up, I was smoking like a pack every other day...nikka having chest pains and shyt, stayed congested, throat and ear hurting

Str8 weed in backwoods :blessed:

:scust: nikka I couldn't even finish one in a day. Use to carry them bytches half smoked in my pocket having the whole room reeking. Your lungs must have been filled with sludge those things are quivalent to like 20 cigs or some shyt like that

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Goofy nikka.....smokin card board paper is worse than smokin straight tobacco lil nikka.....and PCP, what planet you on:childplease:.

It's bout ya bedtime tho, I know you got homeroom/1st bell in a few hours, go hit the sack.:camby:
ctfu...i wish i still a child.:mjlol:

smoke, brehs.:francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
DLPpPauV4AAId9K.jpg

she's so pretty :mjcry: